be happy what you have

.
DO YOU REMEMBER ME ?.

.
.
CHAPTER - 19

.
.
"Every time I see you ....

When I see your eyes , my heart keeps fluttering ..

You are my destiny , the only person I want to protect until the end of the world..

When you look at me and look at me and smile , it feels like my heart will stop, how about you...?

It's really hard for me to handle , all day I think of you...

We went in circles for a long time but even if it's now I'm alright...

Oooo... Every time I see you...when I see your eyes , my heart keeps fluttering ..

You are my destiny , the only person I want to protect until the end of the world..

Don't leave me even if we can't see our future , Will you believe in me and wait for me....

My one and only have I ever told you that you are my every thing , you are my destiny heart keeps fluttering , I want to protect until the end of the world..

Baby , I want to love you, your eyes, your smile ,even your smell ...

Remember , we are always together , I LOVE YOU........" - from DOTS
.
.
.

I was wearing a beautiful and kind of sexy long sundress ... as me and Manik decided to go to beach ... manic requested to not any such a dress for which people will look at me , you know what I mean... possessive fellow ... and the he added that he will be also unable to control himself ... huh...

So I chose this sun dress ... I really liked it and it was a gift from Aliya ... yellow and baby pink combination .

I saw Manik enter the room though the door. The was looking handsome in his sky blue shirt and write pant ...almost all the botton of the shirt of his was open , giving a god gifting sexy looking chest of his ... I groaned in my mind , he is looking hot with his sexy messy hair ...

Manik looked at me and was stunned at first then he huffed angrily . as my dress was backless and in front was also showing of my middle little much ...

" Nandiniiiii...." Ups , he is really angry. I smirked .

" what Manik , look , I wear a big enough dress , now lets go ." I said and I know he understood my naughty idea to tease him .

He went to the closer and come back with a jacket . giving that to me he smiled so sweetly that I want to milt that moment only .

"wear it , it's too cold outside ." he said sliding that into me and I was just ' what the hell ' ...
Now it was my time to huffed ...
.
****
.

It was really a good day and me and manic both were having fun at beach . it was sunny yet the cold air ware blowing . thanks to Manik , I was not feeling it.

It was now lunch time and we both were hungry .
Manik took me to a famous restaurant and we both settle down . we order the food for us and were waiting . then I was a couple .

They were at our age and looking really happy. Both were feeding each other , peaking each other and doing romance . both were looking cute and a perfect couple .

I feel envious watching them . then I saw manik , he was looking at his phone and checking the office mail . I know if I were a little more close to him , we , maybe also like this . there will be so happiness .

Letter on , it was time for us to go back and we were at the parking area , and what I saw i was shocked ...

That boy from earlier couple , were kissing another girl ...

" what looks like so perfect from distance is not everything , if you get close to it , you can see the defect also and the opposite ..." Manik said from back hugging me ... " so we need to satisfied what we have" he added ...

He was of course right ....

.
.
*****+*****
.
.
The hotel was decorated beautifully as Manik gave a party for their marriage celebration . all can say how happy he is with his marriage life even when we are not in that type of relation ship .

Tomorrow we are going back to India and had to go back our daily work life .i have done a lots of shopping here , actually not for me but for everyone...

Am not complaining but this trip was really sort . but we do a lot of fun....

I was wearing a red color beautiful floral frock and curly long hair . I love my hair.

.

Nandini's dress...-

-

"Let's go my lady" Manik said giving me a hand ...
He is always as sweet as caramel ....

.
.
I looked at the hall which was full with people and Manik started to introduce me with them, most of them were his business partner . then I saw my one of old partner Mr. Clark . he was my father's good friend and our company also invest a lot of money in his textile co. he help me in my business also .

He approach us with a big smile and give me a little hug and shake hand with Manik.

" am so happy that you got a good person as a life partner Nandu dear.Murty will be really happy in the haven ." he said blessing me " take a good care of him Mr. Malhotra ..." he then told Manik...

Very soon it was dinner time and at mid night we called the end of it ...

.
************+***********
.
.
In the 10 am , me and Manik cross the immigration and was at the waiting area . it was cold in the morning and I was really sleepy ...

" want some coffee ? you will feel better ..." Manik said lovingly looking at my sleepy face ... I must be looking miserable ....

" no Manik , I'll take a nap at the plane ." I replied still sleepy ...

So the whole flight I was sleeping like a hopeless puppy with my head on Manik's shoulder . oh , he is so warm and that make me more sleepy ...
.

.
*******
.
.
I was waken up by Manik as we ware india already , he wake me up before also to change the plane and for having meal .

Hand in hand we came outside and saw Abhi was waiting outside for us with a car . and then I realize that I missed my family a lot ...

" hey sis in law and bro in law . how was the honeymoon ??" Abhi askesd with a naughty smile...

Manik smake his head and said " the way your honeymoon will go in future with Mukti" ...

I laugh at Abhi's whole red biushing face ... oh god , he will keep mukti really happy ...

We sat at the car and then Manik got a call . I saw the caller name . it was Cabir . and I am having a feeling that it's related to me...

.
.

.
.
.
{Note :- sorryyyyyyy for late .my exams are over for now and I'll try my best to be regular ... hope you like the part and please do response.....}}