Heroes (Epilogue)

So I got it in the right order now, YAY. This one's for Megan, my epic proof reader, and I'm writing a joint story with her,on our joint account called albinoexploder

___________________________________________________

1000 years later- third person

"Tell me the one about Cinderella daddy" said the small girl in her bed.

Her brother glowered from his own bed and said "But I wanted to hear about Odysseus."

"Okay, I have an idea" interrupted the father forestalling an argument between the siblings. "I'll tell you one of Phoenix's stories."

"Who's Phoenix?" asked they boy.

"She was a rebel who live nearly 900 years ago, after the great bombs had been dropped. She was there when they finally defeated the State and afterwards she started to write. No-one even knows her real name, but she wrote down the facts of what happened, and she also wrote stories about her friends. Shall I tell you the first she ever wrote."

"Yes please!" said the girl, but the boy muttered

"I bet Odysseus is way better, he fought sea monsters" sulkily.

"We’ll see about that,” said their father hearing him then starting the story “A long, long time ago lived a boy and his brother: they were called Static and Aiden..." and as the story telling continued the children's faces were filled with terror, or they giggled with at some of the stupid things that happened and at the end were marred with sadness.

They never forgot the story their father told them, and they told it to their children, who told it to their children, as it passed down the generation. And so Statics memory survived, and he will never die as long as people remember who he was and what he did. And for the rest of human time, whenever a person looked north, Static and his story would always be in their minds, while Phoenix looked on what she had done, and smiled.