An incident.

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to Stephenie Meyer. This is just a fan fiction.

Please vote and comment! Pretty pretty please!! :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I sat in the corner of the throne room beside Felix. Aro, Marcus, Caius and their Gurard stared at us in amusement as Felix and I played rock paper scissors.

I groaned as Felix made a fist and nudged my hand with it.

" You've got to be cheating!" I whined.

" Nope. You just suck at rock paper scissors." Felix smirked.

I glared at him and crossed my arms.

" Awww, a bit competitive are we?" Felix cooed at me like I was a baby.

" Yes." I stated trying not to smile but failing epically.

" Suckajaweena." Felix stated randomly to get on my nerves.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said " I told you not to call me that!"

" Fine. Little BigBoob." Felix said chuckling

I glared at him and shoved him. He didn't move an inch and I growled, since he wasn't going to move, I was.

I scooted a few feet away from him and held in my laughter when he moved beside me.

I moved again and he followed. It was like I was his mother goose and he was my gooseling.

" What am I... your mother??" I laughed as I scooted away again.

I suddenly stopped laughing and frowned as I remembered the hilarious conversation I had with my friends on my last day of school. I would never see them again. Would they miss me as much as I missed them?

" Are you ok, Anna?" Felix asked sounding concerned.

" Yeah." I said sounding years older.

" Liar." He muttered.

I looked at Jane from across the room. She was standing close beside her brother and staring between Felix and I.

" Jane, has he always been this infuriating." I joked trying to cheer myself up.

She smirked and Felix glared at her " Of course, Anna."

I smiled and looked at Alec, he was staring at me closely. He does that alot now.

When Alec saw that I caught his eye he winked. I blushed and looked away, I didn't want to embarrass myself by letting everyone in the room know how much I liked him.

" I'm ready to go, Master." Demetri said as he walked into the room.

" Excellent! Anna you will be going with Demetri to shop for clothes... I understand that you have a problem with wearing all black." Aro said bemusedly.

" Why can't I go alone?" I asked. I really don't know why I had to have a babysitter 24/7. Besides guys don't like to shop.

" You need someone to carry all of your bags, duh." Demetri said rolling his eyes.

" You can never be to careful... what if you ran into trouble." Aro said tsking " You'll be a part of this family soon, we can't take any chances of you getting hurt."

" Pssshhh." I said waving my hand.

" Come, let's leave." Demetri said as he helped me off of the floor.

Demetri slung me onto his back, much like the way my father did and I sighed.

I took a quick glance at Alec, and he sent me a quick smile before Demetri ran off with me.