Training

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story except for what I come up with. The rest belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Vote and Comment.

##########################################################################

Training.

" AGAIN!!" Vladimir shouted harshly.

I huffed and stood up from the ground and stared toward Stefan. He was staring intently at me and crouching defensively.

" You can do it babe!! Just don't go for the obvious kill!!" Jason shouted encouragingly.

I have now been with Stefan and Vladimir for a little over 2 weeks, and pretending to be Jason's girlfriend for 2 weeks.... 2 weeks to long if you ask me. I don't like it here. They have been training me to fight against my own family. Fun... note the sarcasm.

They still don't suspect that I know who they are, they are to busy training me. They have told me that there is a coven in Italy... the Volturi, though they don't know that I know who they are... who seek to destroy us. Of course everything he has said to me is a bunch of bull. It's Stefan and Vladimir that seek to destroy the Volturi.

You're probably wondering why I don't just use my power on them and run back to the Volturi. Well there is a flaw with that. For one.... I don't know how to completely control my powers, they act up sometimes, and I get to worn out if I try to use them to often or to hard, and two... I'm still a newborn vampire... even though I'm technically stronger and faster than Stefan and his gang... they are more skilled. They would be able to take me down easy if I decided to run, and if I decided to fight, well three trained vampires against one newbie isn't quite fair. Besides even if I did manage to get away from these freaks and got back to the Volturi, Jason is still Alive. He could come for me and kill my loved ones without them knowing. He's able to turn invisible and he doesn't have a scent. There is to much that could go wrong... I can't risk it.

Stefan is trying to train me to be a good fighter so that I'll know how to defend myself when we all go to meet with the coven. Apparently they think that if I go up against them, they won't stand a chance.

I still wanted to run back to Italy, I wanted to go see Alec... but I wouldn't do it until Jason is destroyed.

It's weird, even though we are pretending to be a couple, we don't act like one. I'm glad he doesn't act like how a boyfriend should, It's already bad enough that I have to call him 'baby'... but if I had to kiss him... ick.. I'd die. It just seems that ever since he saw what my power was, he's been keeping his distance from me.  He still calls me baby, and tells me he loves me but he won't hold my hand or hug me... I think he's scared of my power.

 He really shouldn't be scared. My power isn't as developed as I wish it would be. At first I could only control someone for up to 5 seconds. I'm better than I was, but I still can only control people for a short amount of time. I now can control people for up to 20 seconds. 

I dusted off my guy jeans... yeah I'm still wearing guy clothes... they refuse to take me to the mall to get something girly to wear. They say it shouldn't matter because all we are doing is training.

" Remember don't use your power just yet... we want to make sure you can defend yourself without it!" Vladimir reminded me.

I grunted to show him that I heard him and trained my eyes on my target. Stefan.

I took off at Stefan and punched him in the side. He growled and pulled my hair, I quickly grabbed his hand away from my head and swung his arm behind his back. He used his other arm to grab my free arm, I got distracted and he ended up spinning around and kicking me against a tree... again. The tree snapped at the force of the blow and fell harshly to the ground.