Chapter Seven: Confessions

"Eva? Did you hear me?" Opie's fiancé and porn star Lyla asked as Eva once again found herself daydreaming. She smiled and nodded her head, looking over the pictures of the potential women once again. Eva brushed some hair over her shoulder as she looked at the half naked women, most of them looking the same with their fake boobs and lip injections.

"Hey Lyla, I'm here for the shoot." Ima said as she walked into the building, Eva feeling a pang of jealously as that was the same woman Jax had fucked on their wedding day. Ima threw Eva a smile as she walked by, swinging her hips as if she owned the world. 

  "Don't let her get to you, she is trash." Lyla smiled, Eva feeling somewhat reassured as she picked out her favorite ladies from the pile. It had been over a week since she had sent her letter, Jax calling Gemma only to check on Abel, something that Eva was happy for but somewhat hurt by. She hadn't wanted to push Jax away, but she knew it was for the best.

They were dangerous for each other in her eyes, and how could she be the woman he needed when every time he came close to her she felt her anxiety rise? As the weeks went by she found her hate for him and for the club diminishing, her hate turning into a fondness that she knew would soon turn to love.

Opie was becoming a great friend, and Lyla even closer than that. She had never had a lady friend to talk to, all the women in her life being whores or Old Ladies of the men. She never felt she could connect with another woman, until now.

"I should go, it's getting late and Gemma is bringing Abel home in half an hour." Eva said as she stretched her back, her eyes narrowing as Ima walked by again.

"What are you lookin at, bitch?" Ima hissed as she stopped in her tracks, her hands resting on her hips as she looked at Eva. Eva raised her brow and stood taller, smirking as she couldn't believe this girl had just talked to her like that.

"Bitch? Wow, I mean wow. I have been called many things by many people, but to be called a bitch by a woman who swallows cock for a living, that's a new one." Eva smirked, Lyla and the other women chuckling and whispering among themselves.

"What's wrong baby? Jealous that you husband wanted to fuck me and not you—I'm not shocked—look at you." Ima said as she walked over to Eva, Eva looking over to the other girls who all looked worried. Most of them knew who she was and what she was capable of, but Ima clearly needed a lesson. 

"Look at me? Look at you." Eva said as she hit Ima hard with her fist, her hands grabbing her shoulders and she took her down to the ground. Eva sat on her chest, her face inches from Ima's, a smiling running over Eva's face as she saw the blood running from Ima's nose.

"G—et OFF!" Ima yelled as she tried to push Eva from her, but Eva was much too strong for Ima, and she knew it. Eva took out her knife from her hip holster and held it to her face, watching as fear filled her eyes.

"Eva! Stop." Lyla begged, Eva holding her hand up for Lyla to remain quiet. Eva was no fool and she was not a woman to be played with. She was the president of the Renegades, not some old Lady who Ima could walk all over. She didnt take lightly to women stepping up to her, her inner bitch showing through more than ever.

"You are so pretty Ima, be a shame if something were to happen." Eva hissed as she dug the knife into her cheek just enough to cause some blood to peek out. "If you, EVER talk to me like that again, I will fuck you up so bad that not even Stevie wonder will want you. You understand?" Eva asked as she removed the knife and grabbed Ima hard around the neck with her free hand.

"Yes." Ima cried, fear and tears running all over her face. Eva sat up and kicked her hard in the stomach before slipping her knife back into her holster.