Deen, Duniya and Dentist

After being dropped by Naeem, she prayed Isha and then shukrana prayers,and she was sitting on her recliner and pondering over the day.

Since next day was sunday,she was free. She took this time to catch up with her brothers.
She called up her brother.
"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu bhaiyya,how are you?"
"Walekumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,Alhamdulillah I am good,how was your date yesterday, or was it today?"
"It was today only bhai,Alhamdulillah it was good,do you remember last time when you were here, we tried to book a reservation at Jewel of nizam-minar hotel for dinner?"
"Yupp, I totally remember and whatever connections we tried,we couldn't get a reservation, why what happened? Don't tell me he took you there.... But how ?"
"Dunno bhai how he managed it, but he did and he managed to book the whole restaurant,how? I have no clue..."
"Wow.... MashAllah 'sma,he really is taking an effort for you, what are you going to do for him?"
"Pata nai bhai,that's why i wanted your opinion,what should i give him when he has everything?"
"Think 'sma,i know you are smart,you will figure out something,you always give the best gifts. Anyways what happened with dad? Did you talk to him? What did he say? Did he agree or disagree?"
"Woah...woah... Chill bhai,yupp spoke to him, he said that you should give him a call and yes he agrees,he said, if not for you he would have gotten Heena as his daughter in law for another son,his words not mine."
"Alhamdulillah,another son is already hooked"
"Really with whom?"
"As if you don't know,kya yaar 'sma, anyways JazakAllah khair"
"Barakallahu feeki"
After speaking to her brother she resumed her memorization of Surah Mulk.
She had started an online course for tajweed,tafseer and memorization of Quran.
Tuesday she had to submit her memorization,hence she was preparing for it.
Alhamdulillah she had completed half of the Surah.
Before submitting she checked it twice to avoid any mistakes.

Sunday
She was enjoying her day sleeping,when her maid came to wake her up. She said, "Didi uth jaao,your mother in law is downstairs,your mom is calling you."
She woke up with a jolt and after freshening up hastily she went to meet her mom in law.

Mrs.Mahira was sitting with her daughter Mahnoor along with Nisma's mom Najma.

Nisma POV

I saw all of them sitting in the drawing room, I couldn't find any males, but to be on safe side I wore a dupatta on my head and went inside saying my salaam.

Mahira aunt stood up and opened her arms for me,I went and hugged her then Mahnoor aapa.

"How are you beta?"

"Alhamdulillah aunt I am fine, sorry I didn't know that aap log aa rahe the."

"No problem beta,waise I came to invite all of you to attend a reception of Naeem's cousin on Tuesday,please you should all come and especially you beta, I know you don't attend parties but this groom is a very close friend of Naeem,don't forget okay."

I just looked at mom,when she nodded her head I said, "In Shaa Allah aunt we will try"

"No trying beta you have to come,I will send Naeem so you won't have any problem in finding the hotel,okay"

"Okay aunt as you like"

Then I had a little chat with Mahnoor aapa,they left after a while.

I just slumped on the sofa,mom scolded me for that,but anyways after speaking with Mahnoor aapa I understood what gift should I give to Naeem.

So I called up Sandeep bhai,he was a friend of Nizam bhai. Sandeep bhai picked up the call and then I asked him a favour,after a little persuasion he agreed and then promised that I will get the gift packed and delivered by Monday evening.