Wisdom, Wonder and Wedding

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hai tune qadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum...
Haan seekha maine
Jeena jeena...
Kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena
Mere humdum...
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena...
Kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum....

Naeem's POV

He had been listening to this song on loop, he just fell in love with that song after listening to it in their whatsapp group.
Since the announcement of his rukhsati, and Naseer bhai's wedding, Nizam bhai created this group along with Hina, it had all the three couples. Nizam, Nisma and he were teasing Naseer bhai and Sidra, when Sidra sent this song and then kept quiet after that.
Since then he had been listening to this song in loop.
They had 2 weeks to organise and then there would be rukhsati.
2 weeks passed in a blur, it was the day when Nisma would be his officially, Alhamdulillah.
He made sure that Nisma's and his clothes were matched, he told Noor aapa the same.

(Nisma and Naeem's clothes)

After getting ready he went to meet Daadu.
"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu Daadu, how do I look?"
"MashAllah mera bachcha is all grown up now and he looks like a handsome prince, come sit with me for a while beta."
"Ji Daadu."
"When I married your daadajaan, I was only 16 years old, but your daadajaan was very caring and loving towards me, he never scolded me, even if he was angry, he would only say, not now and speak about it later. The most important aspect in a relationship is Respect, then comes Trust and then comes Love. Today's generation wants only love and expect their relationship to be long lasting, unless and until you respect your spouse, give them the trust needed, they will not feel secure in the relationship. And if they are secure in the relationship, then trust me this bond will be the strongest, in shaa Allah."
"JazakAllah khair daadu, in shaa Allah I will keep all these things in mind, I will need all of yours and mom and baba's experiences for a successful marital life".

After their heartfelt conversation they went to the wedding venue, which was "The Falaknuma Palace"

(The Falaknuma Palace)

After a lavish dinner and gifts exchanging ceremony, it was the time for rukhsati.
Nisma was all tears while leaving her parents, while Naeem just stood there, all serious.
After a lot of tears and wishes, she was sat in the front seat of Naeem's car.
Although she sat many a times in this car in front seat, today it felt special for both of them.
Naeem drove them towards the Oakwood residence at Gachibowli, it was a 4 day stay, gift from his cousins.

It was a simple room, but rich in interiors, it had a 62" tv, kitchenette, wi-fi, adjacent balcony with amazing view, private pool, amazing service and most importantly privacy, which they needed

It was a simple room, but rich in interiors, it had a 62" tv, kitchenette, wi-fi, adjacent balcony with amazing view, private pool, amazing service and most importantly privacy, which they needed.(You know what I mean, right...)
When they reached the residence, they were welcomed grandly, his female cousins were there to help Nisma, they helped her into the room, asked her to freshen up and re touched her make up and told her where her clothes and other necessities were.
After some teasing, Naeem was finally allowed to meet Nisma.
He locked the door and came closer to her.
Naeem,"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu habibty, let's pray nafl salah to start our married life."
Nisma was pleasantly surprised, she said,"Walekumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu, sure I just need to make wudu(ablution)."
They made wudu one after the other, then prayed salah.

After praying, they sat there for some more time, they both were at peace

Then Naeem got up slowly, held Nisma's hand and pulled her towards the balcony.
He sat her down on a sofa, he sat beside her, removed her veil and said,"mashAllah you look very beautiful habibty."
Nisma was very shy.
And thus their night even turned more magical as they became two bodies and one soul.

---------------------------------------
Dear Readers,
Thank you for bearing with the delays, I know I promised weekly updates, but I'm extremely sorry, I couldn't update earlier.
JazakAllah khair for the rating and for reading.
Only 2 more chapters left till Epilogue.
Take care and Be safe.
Tamzeen