Picturesque, Poetic and Passionate

Wedding preparations for Nizam bhai had started.
Nisma was very excited, her eldest brother was getting married to her shy and soft natured best friend Heena.
It was going to be a week long celebrations.
There were so many functions.
Manja,Saanchak,Nikah and Walima.
Nisma undertook the task of her and her family's dresses, while co ordinating with Naeem for his and her dresses.
She had so much on her mind.
It was a big fat Muslim wedding. They also had a separate hall to feed the poor.
The sanchak was a grand affair. The Nikah was in mosque and there was valima the next day.
Nisma was getting ready when she got a call, she didn't check the called id and picked up, "Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu"
"Walekumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my sweet wife, how are you doing?"
"Oh... Its you Alhamdulillah I'm doing good, till when will you be ready, we are leaving in half an hour."
"I'm ready, wait for me, I'll pick you up."
"Why the trouble,anyways we are going to the same place?"
"No questions, I already took permission from uncle and aunt, they had no objection and neither should you, be a little romantic dear"
"Okay"
"Love you, Allah hafiz".

Nisma POV

After 15 min, I was ready and waiting for Naeem in the living room.
Mom gave me the responsibility of locking and securing the house before leaving.

Nizam and Heena

Nisma's dress but with hijab.

Naeem's dress

As soon as mom and baba left, i tried calling up Naeem buy he did not receive the call.
As i was checking all the doors and windows, someone hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear,"MashAllah you look so beautiful wifey".
I had stiffened, but then relaxed and turned around and fake glared him, "Don't scare me like that,what if I had heart attack?"
"How can you have heart attack, your heart is safe with me."
"Chiii yaar, so corny..."
"Anyways,help me secure and lock the house then we can leave."
After about 10 more minutes, the house was locked , i wore my abaya and went to the venue with Naeem.

Naeem's POV

She looked ethereal. I have to talk to mom and dad, about the rukhsati. I can't wait to have her with me all the time.
I thought since this is her brother's wedding she might ditch the abaya, buy she did not and her answer made me speechless.
She had said that her beauty was only for her husband to see not for others to admire.
She didn't even do make up.
She didn't need it also.
I hate girls with so much make up.
Anyways it was quite difficult to focus on the road when she was sitting beside me. I just wanted to look at her.
We were almost near to the venue when she asked to pullover, it was a lonely road.
When i pulled over, she just grabbed me and gave a kiss.
Only 2 words.... Wow and Awesome.
I had wanted to deepen the kiss, but she didn't let me.
She said,"mashAllah you look so handsome, and you are mine, Alhamdulillah.  Just wanted to kiss you,now drive, lets get to my brother's wedding."
When she said i was hers, i felt so proud, that as much as i love her... Love...? I mean as much as i feel for her, she also feels the same,and doesn't hesitate to show it.
Well then we went to the venue, she went to the ladies section and I went to the Gents section.
After the Nikah there was dinner and then rukhsati.
I told Nizam," you are a lucky guy, you get to take you bride home,here I can only dream...."
Nizam looked at me and said, "Just few more months, once you are done with your internship, you also take her home,if you want we can arrange your rukhsati on the last day of your internship,how does that sound."
"That would be awesome bro,i love you for that"
"Dude keep that love claim to your wife, not me, i don't swing that way",and he winked.
"Gross,Nizam"
After dinner Nizam and his bride were seated in one hall and gifts were being given.
After the elders gave their gifts and blessings,it was the turn for younger generation.

Nisma's POV
I was searching for Naeem, when i couldn't find him, i called him up. He picked after the third ring. "Assalamualaikum my dear, to what do i owe this pleasure of you calling me at this time of the hour?"
"Walekumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my dear, where are you? We have to give gifts to the bride and groom, I'm waiting near the steps, can you please hurry up, so we can give the gift."
"But I don't have a gift yet, I thought will give him tomorrow."
"No probs dear, I have the gift,come soon,I'm waiting."
After a few more pleasantries she hung up.
Naeem came soon. Then they gave the gift to the new couple.
Nizam said,"Kya baat hai Nisma, Naeem ke saath milke gift de rahi ho?"
"We are a Couple, na bhaiyya?"
After a while she took her parents permission to head home with Naeem.

Both were silent on their way back. She was tired, started to remove her jewellery in the car and placing them securely in her bag.
When they reached home,nobody was there yet.
She unlocked the house,invited him in and went to her room.
As soon as he entered her room,he engulfed her in a hug and kissed her passionately.
They stopped for breath. He put his forehead to hers and whispered,"few more months my love,then we can be together,in shaa Allah."
She smiled shyly and just nodded her head.
Then hugged him and whispered in his chest, "I don't want you to go,but it's better this way,will see you tomorrow my dear."
He left after her parents arrived which was just a short while later.

----------------------------------------

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my dear readers, due to some unexplainable circumstances I haven't had the chance to post any update. In shaa Allah I will update regularly.
Take care all of you and be safe.

Tamzeen