Blind Date

If you have stumbled upon this story, please give it a go.

***

“I am not going on a blind date. Period.” Myra muttered in frustration.

“Yes you are. You lost the bet and now you are going to do what I say.” Myra's best friend Jiya said adamantly. She was playing cupid for her friend Myra and she won't let this opportunity slip away at any cost.

“Oh god, kill me now.” Myra sighed. She knew there is no way out now.

(Fast forward to the date)

Myra:- “So you lost some kind of bet too or you are here willingly?”

Aditya:- “Jiya literally threatened me to come on this date.” he chuckled

Myra:- “Typical Jiya. Anyways, since we are here I guess there is no harm in chatting for a while and who knows Jiya might be spying on us from somewhere.” she humored

Aditya:- “Hahaha it surely sounds like something Jiya would do.”

Myra:- “Yeah. So tell me one thing that is most interesting about you.”

Aditya:- “I am a bibliophile and have read over 200 books till now.”

Myra:- (totally amazed) A boy engrossed in a book, definitely a sexy sight.”

Aditya:- “Hahaha I assume you're in reading too.” He winked

Both bibliophiles chatted away about their favourite Book to favourite Author and what not. The moment Aditya mentioned that he is a bibliophile, Myra knew that this date was worth it. After chatting for a while, they decided to part their ways.

Myra:- “It was nice meeting you. Hope to stay in touch.” :)

Aditya:- “You know I am glad that you lost that bet.”

Myra:- “I am glad too.”

Both smiled

After this date, series of date continued between them and their love for books eventually brought them closer :)

***

Hey guys,

I would really love to know what you think about my story.

Thanks for reading.