From Crush To Love

Teacher was running late today.

Vanshika followed her routine and turned back to chat with her best friend.

Though they both knew that chatting with her friend was only an excuse.

Her eyes immediately went to the last bench.

There he was, already looking at her.

Their eyes met for a second or two and both immediately looked away.

This was their daily routine in the class. They both always found some or other reason to steal glances at each other.

Those little eye contacts were their only form of interaction.

No one dared to initiate a conversation.

This thing went for a couple of months and finally her best friend came to her aid. She wrote both of their names in a group project.

Sachin knew, this was a golden chance to strike a conversation with Vanshika.

As the project progressed, a strong friendship formed between them. They began to hangout together and were always in contact with each other through whatsapp.

It was like dream come true for both of them. They never thought that someday their interaction would be more than a eye contact.

On the last day of the project, Sachin built lot of courage and proposed her.

Of course, how could Vanshika say no?

That's how their story went, from eye contacts to friendship and finally into a beautiful relationship :)

***

Thanks for reading :)