Perfect Match

Jiya was regretting her decision big time. How could she let her best friend convince her to come to a party? She knew that party's are not her thing but here she was, cooped up in the corner of a party sulking at her situation.

"Not a fan of parties?" She jumped at stranger's voice.

She looked up to see a boy around her age who looked out of the place with knee length shorts and a plain T-shirt.

"I can ask you the same thing too." She smiled at him. At least he was not like everyone else here. So far she had only come across the people who were either over enthusiastic or too much drunk to even care about the person they are chatting with.

"Yeah not my scene. I am here only because my friends dragged me. They didn't even let me change." He chuckled.

"I feel you. My situation is quite similar too." She sighed.

"Let's get out of here. What's say?" He proposed.

"Are you crazy? I don't even know you. You might be some murderer who enjoys killing girls." She humoured. She knew that she can trust him but she wanted to hear his reply.

"Shit, What gave that away? I need to work on my subtlety." He played along.

"I can teach you some amazing skills on our way." She boasted.

"Yeah sur-. Wait, does that mean you accepted my proposal?"

"You're quite slow for a murderer. Aren't they suppose to be quick and smart?" She joked.

"Yes but they lose sense when they see a beautiful girl." He winked.

Oh boy. She knew that she is not being rational at all. She even surprised herself when she agreed to go with him. But for once in her life she wanted to do something exciting and leave her worries for tomorrow. She knew that she won't regret this.

And true to her words, she didn't. That 'Yes' changed her life completely. She ended up having the best time of her life and even found her perfect match.

****

Thanks for reading :)