I'm not a morning person

(Y/N) Pov

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'
"Ugh, shut up you mechanical DEATH MACHINE!!!" I mumble angrily. Slamming the alarm clock, I slowly slump over into a sitting position sending my bird's-nest hair into my face. Turning my head, I look back at the dreaded machine (that I want to smash with one of Happy's hammers) I see the numbers 6:31am on the screen. 'Ugh I don't want to go to work' I think, groaning out loud. I groan even more once I hoist myself out of bed on the soft carpet/cold wood floor. With the sudden movement of standing, my head started to ache and my vision blurred a bit. Leaning against my bed I mumble "That'll be the blood rushing to my brain." Once everything cleared, I wonder over to my wardrobe and change from my over-sized black T-shirt and shorts to a red and black flannel shirt, a pair of good jeans, a beanie and finally top it off with my signature (F/C) trench coat.
    Finally feeling a little bit more awake, intake my way down the stairs, to the kitchen and grab a mug from one of the cupboards to start my daily routine with a nice cup of tea/coffee.

~time skippity-do-da...that is a phrase I thought I would never type or say and I will never do so ever a again~

After I'm done I look at my clock. I have to be to work by 7:30. Looking at the clock I see the previous digits have changed now to 7:03.
'Huh wow...I'm actually early for once. Well done me!'
After congratulating myself, I walk out the door and put on my helmet. Swinging my leg over my prince that is my motorbike, I kick the gas pedal to hear my sweet boy purr. I drive off.
'Time to see the family!' I think to myself grinning as I drive to the garage.