Walter and...feelings?

Once greeting one part of the team, I make my way to my "office" under the stairs. And when I mean office I mean a teepee/tent type thing using a variation of blankets and curtains as doors all connected to the stairs as a scaffolding. Stepping through the curtains to my office I go to turn on the fairy lights. Flipping the switch, the darkness disappeared and was replaced with a mess of wires and scattered bulbs of light. Sure they don't admit much but the dimness surrounds me with a relaxed warm and comfy feel. I go to crash on the couch and carry on with work until.

"CRASH!!!"

'But I just got comfortable!' I whine to myself. Rolling my eyes, I emerge from my dragons den only to be greeted by a small child. I light up. Picking him up by his sides, I lift him high and spin him around. Being careful not to hit him with the stairs of course. Stopping, I put him down. "Hey Ralph. Where's Paige?" With a smile plastered on his face he points over right. Turning my head in that direction, I spot Paige's light brown hair. She's talking to someone. Walter. 'There just friends right?' I think to my self. 'Actually now that I'm thinking about it Walters's feet are pointed directly at Paige, torso doing the same. Eye contact is held steady and arms are behind him rather than crossed, as he usually stands when talking to the other team mates. This suggests a more open response to Paige rather than us and the other points look towards...' I pause. Deduction is usually a gift, but in this case when I was reading Walter's body language (I know a Toby thing) it seems like a curse. 'Affection.'
Suddenly I was disturbed from my thoughts by a certain someone snapping his fingers at me. "Sorry Ralph I-" looking up I see it as Toby and not a little boy genius. More like a big boy genius...he's still a kid though.
"You seemed a little spaced out (Y/N). Everything alright?" Toby asked concerned.
"Uh yeah yeah fine, hey can you do something for me?" I said still a little spaced out. I needed a second opinion.
"Sure what is it?"
"Do you think Walter has "feelings" for Paige?"
"Walter and feelings? You have to be joking me (N/N)."
"Oh come on Tobs I need a second opinion!"
"Ok ok fine!" And with that Toby zone out, scanning Walter. After about 2 minutes standing next to him in silence he froze. His wide eyes like sauce pans.
"So? Any thoughts?" I ask nervously.
"I think our robot boss man actually has feelings...and not just any! He's crushing on Paige." Looking down at the ground, he rubs his forehead in disbelief.
'That's what I was afraid of...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet you weren't expecting a note from me ayyyyy? Well guess what ur getting one...or you could literally skip this and move on to the next chapter like me but that's fine. Any way this is just for y'all to know...y'all? I will never type that ever again...ANY WAY! The reason I was off for so long is because of 1) laziness and 2) Writer's block so sorry 'bout dat. Any way BUH BY FUTURE!!!
(Ps the reason I call you Future is because it may be the present for when you read this but it's the future in my perspective even thought it's the present for me typing this and the past for you but you know time is just a mash if wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff)