Not So Friendly Roommate

I moved into this house. It was only one floor and it was beautiful. But, it seemed like I had a roommate. Her name was Sauron and she was a ghost. We lived together really well. She didn't bother me much but we would talk and enjoy each others company until one day.

Since the house was only one floor, all the rooms were fairly close together. When you walked into the house, there is a living room to the right and hallway straight in front of you. You walk down the hallway a little and there is a kitchen to your left. Across from the kitchen is my bedroom with a metal bunk-bed, a dresser, closet and a mirror right across from the bed. Down the hallway on the left is a bathroom and at the very end of the hallway is another bedroom.

One day, I heard the door bell ring and I went to answer the door. Standing outside were my siblings. Arthur and Ariel. They asked if they could stay with me for some time. I had no idea what happened but I gladly let them live with me. This made Sauron angry.

Within the first week of them coming to live with me, Sauron had tried to kill them. I didn't know why she was so angry but I knew that it had something to do with my brother and sister coming to live with me.

As I was in the kitchen, Ariel and Arthur walked in to get something to eat. While we were making food to eat, the cabinets and drawers burst open and slammed shut. Then the knife drawer opened and all the knives started floating in the air before flying at us.

I grabbed Arthur and Ariel and ran into the room across the hall. I threw them on the bed and turned around. Standing in the mirror across from the bed was Sauron. Then the bed that Arthur and Ariel were on started to shake and it seemed like it would break apart on top of them and possibly kill them.

I was sick and tired of this so I opened the door and told them to stay then walked out and into the kitchen. I could see Sauron in the reflection of the microwave. All of the drawers and cabinets started to slam open and shut repeatedly. The kitchen was total chaos.

"Sauron," I screamed. Then I woke up.