Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry

Hey guys! I know it's been a while and you're probably thinking this is a new chapter. Unfortunately, it is not, instead I have a sneak peak of my newest story, "The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry." If you read the bonus chapter that I put out last year you know exactly who Emily and Henry is and a few months ago, I decided to make them into their very own book. It's already been published here on Wattpad with about ten chapters so be sure to check it out, you can of course find it on my profile.

In pertaining to, the new chapter for YSW, I actually just finished it and will be spending the rest of today and maybe tomorrow editing it and then it will be uploaded

I hope you all had a great holiday and have a Happy New Years!

Chapter One: The Complicated Tales of Jack Daniels

HIS short blonde hair. His greenish-bluish eyes. Everything about him was permanently imprinted in my mind despite the fact that we've had no contact in the last four and a half years. After the shock of marking Henry as mine, we had endured the most awkward car ride home. Before I had even gotten a word out he was out of the car and making his way inside his three-story house. Arriving home much later that night my mother Georgina had already been made aware of my actions and had my suitcases laid across my California king bed.

"This is for the best." My mother tried convincing me. Sending me away was just another way for her not to deal with me just as she had done for most of my life. With my father dead, she had much more important things to do such as finding other men to dig her claws into. "His parents don't want you going near him and seeing him every day would be torture for you."

"Okay." I agreed not that I had much of a choice. She had already arranged for me to join my aunt Teresa's pack. How she managed to do that in the span of a couple of hours wasn't a surprise, my mom could be very persuasive when she really wanted to be.

By the next morning, I was on a flight to Southern California where I spent the next two years of my life. For once in my life I had a semi-normal life living me my aunt, her mate, and my cousins. We had dinner around 7 every night, we were asked how our day was, we were scolded for getting in trouble or failing a test, and every other week we'll have family game night. Yeah, I missed my friends a lot but I couldn't imagine being sent to anywhere else.