Honeymoon over....why?

In all my years....blind for revenge...ignoring many things..important ones...
Few weeks pass ......and
I never felt like this the closeness her skin against mine ...her low breathing in peace....her heartbeat each time I'm just breathing.....
Sabela McCall ....what you did to me?......I said very low brushing my lips at her exposed naked back smiling leaving her side of our bed and walk outside observing the almost morning....
Letting fill all my scents but the sweet scent came from the bedroom still distracted me.....

This is not gonna be easy.....I said smiling drinking a cup of coffee and for once enjoyed..... Life.....
The sound of the phone taking my attention away answering...
I didn't talk just listening and agree knowing what consequences gonna bring between me and her....
But I already pledge my loyalty....
Scott.......
The sound of her voice a little scraped because she still sleepy making me smile and pass the phone to her brushing my lips in her hair leaving her side and walk inside thinking ...
How I'm gonna do this without hurting the person I most love?

His scent change so drastically dristranting me for a moment thinking forget having Scott at the phone
Aunt Bella.....
Hi baby.....I said answering but focus on Deucalion tightly the sheets around my body
Are you alright?......
Yeah.....peachy....sorry....how are you?.....I ask turning and looking the view in front of me
Missing you......
I miss you too.....baby......I said smiling but listening the other heartbeat
Tell Stiles...I miss him too....I said knowing smiling
The sound of them smiling knowing myself there fine but Stiles never change
When you coming back?....he can't keep you away from us..forever....and I hope he behave and not using a lot of bullets with you ...I...we....don't want a little Deucalion around us not yet....you copy..
His words make me bursting laughing my over protectives nephew's that why I love them so much...
His lips over my neck making me gasping involuntary
Actually I have a few more.....waiting.....Deucalion said bury his head at my neck his arms around my waist taking my phone and answered the guys
Ahhhhh....come on men....let her breath.....your to old for this...
I couldn't help it smiling when he lifting me up moving my arms around his neck and taking me back to our room
Sorry guys but I can't and don't worried we coming back tonight....Deucalion said lying me down moving his hand on my panty moving it slowly down..I look at him strange..I was more focus on his words...
Really!......they said actually happy.....
Really!....I said confused
He just smile lowing his head over my lips tightly his finger over my panty making me gasping already blushing...

I said confusedHe just smile lowing his head over my lips tightly his finger over my panty making me gasping already blushing