Part 7

After composing herself,  Khushi changed herself into Lehanga,  she was walking to join others but her mind was lost thinking of what to do next. Her heart thinking of the way she had hurt Arnav,  but she had no other way to push him away. She knew only hurting his ego will make him do what she wants and that's exactly happened.

She was still thinking about the pain in his eyes,  when her eyes caught something,  she looked confused first before her eyes widened and she screamed.

Anjali jiiiii

She ran towards Anjali who have now turned back to look at her. She came running there before pulling Anjali but in the process her own feet slipped.

Khushiiiii

Khushi jiiiii

Both the siblings shouted together,  scared,  She was going to fall from the stairs when Arnav held her hand pulling her back to him.

Khushi hugged him in fear,  as Arnav enclosed her in his arms, assuring her and himself that she is fine.

Anjali looked at her brother,  and the girl in his arms,  this fear in her brother's eyes she has only seen for herself and she knew her brother has fallen deep for the childlike girl in his arms. She smiled before approaching Khushi.

Anjali: Khushi ji!

Khushi pulled herself away from his arms,  embarraased as she heard Anjali.

Khushi: Anjali ji you're fine?

Anjali: That should be my question.

Khushi smiled nervously looking away from his heated stare which she knew glaring at her.

Arnav: Yea! You're fine? What are you? Don't you have brains? Running like a mad.

Khushi: I saw the floor was wet here and Anjali ji was going to step on it, so I screamed in fear and did what I felt best.

Arnav: Yea best? How? By yourself falling?  Silly girl the way you screamed,  you could have also told her to step back also but no you...... He stopped as saw tears in her eyes. Dammit!  He can't bear that, he gulped looking away.

Anjali: Chotte! She is already scared and you're scaring her more.

Arnav: HP,  he shouted telling HP to clean the floor. Holding both the ladies,  he walked down with them carefully from side.

Khushi instantly ran to her family as soon as they reached downstairs beside Mandap. Arnav looked at her once, who was avoiding his eyes and than joined Nani and Anjali. He looked at them who nodded at him.

----------

Nani: Garima ji! Madhumati ji! I need to talk to you.
Both the ladies looked at each other scared.

Madhumati: What happened?  you didn't like anything?  Had we done something wrong?

Nani: No No! You're taking it wrong.

Garima: Then what is it?

Nani: I know Chotte has been really rude to you from the start but now he is changing.

Madhumati: Hai re Nandkishore we know it and we don't hold any grudges against him anymore.

Anjali: Than if I ask something,  you'll give us.

Garima: Bitiya if we can,  we'll surely give that to you.

Anjali: Than hame hamare Arnav ke liye apni Khushi de dijiye. (Give us your Khushi for our Arnav)

Both the women looked stunned when they heard gasp from behind,  they looked at Khushi who have also heard it.

Garima: If Khushi agrees than we also don't have any objection.

Anjali walked to Khushi as she cupped her cheeks before asking.

Anjali: Boliye Khushi ji? Banengi hamare chotte ki dulhan? (Tell Khushi ji? Will you become my Chotte 's bride? 

Khushi looked at all the elders confused, of what to answer when Arnav appeared there.

Arnav: Di! Let me do this.

Arnav held Khushi's hand and kneeled down,  shocking everyone present there.

Arnav: Sorry for the earlier outburst. I know I am not Perfect Khushi but still Will you marry me? Now? Here? He asked holding his mother's ring in front of her shocking everyone again.

To be continued.....

Happy New year 😘😘😘😘
Sorry for being so late 🤗🤗