Part 13

Arnav: No need! Now lets relieve you from this heavy dress and jewellery, so you can sleep comfortably.

He made her sit in front of mirror as he removed her dupatta from her head and came in front of her. He remove her nose ring and pecked her nose making it turn red, removing her maang tikka he kissed her partition, Khushi closed her eyes in bliss. Slowly removing her heavy necklace , he kissed in the crook of her neck, a tear rolled down from her eyes, feeling his love, she cursed herself for her fear and spoiling their beautiful night for him, still he is showering her with so much of love.

Slowly he removed her bangles and kissed her wrists and then making her stand he encircled his one arms around her waist, and from one hand cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead again.

Arnav: Go! Get changed. Khushi nodded before moving towards washroom but stopped and turned back.

Khushi: But what will I wear?

Arnav: What the! Actually that I didn’t thought. Don’t worry let me ask something from Di.

Khushi: No! She almost screamed.

Arnav: What?

Khushi: You can’t ask from her?

Arnav: Why?

Khushi: According to her, I mean … ummm what will she think?

Arnav looked confused before realizing what does she mean, according to everyone it’s their suhaagraat and who needs cloth for it.

Arnav: Yea! Let me see, he fumbled through his wardrobe before pulling out a white
Kurta.

Arnav: For now wear this, this is new as I don’t wear them but Di never listens. Now it’ll be useful I guess.

Khushi nodded as taking Kurta she turned and disappeared in washroom. Arnav sighed, damn only he knew how he controlled himself when all he wanted to make love to her senseless, ravish her as he desire, make her his in every possible way and F**k why he have to help her in removing that jewellery, it was just a pure torture to his already frustrated body, he badly needs a cold shower now.

He looked at washroom door, she’ll take sometime and his body also needs to relax, he looks at poolside and stepped there sliding the door. If not shower, then this pool will do, he thought before diving inside the pool after removing his clothes.

_________________________________________

Arnav was still inside the pool when he heard her voice, he looked inside the room but she wasn’t there. He frowned and came out covering his lower body with towel he stepped inside the room.

Arnav: Khushi!

He looked as door of washroom got unlocked and her head only came out from the little space as she have opened the door only little. Damn! She is looking so cute as she looked around nervously avoiding looking at him straightly.