Part 10

Arnav was waiting for Khushi , impatiently . He smiled as he thought about everything, he is actually getting married. If someone has said this just few months ago he would have been scoffed even on the thought of marriage but tonight he is himself feeling eager for this marriage. In fact now if he think the idea of getting married without waiting or in haste it doesn’t seem bad, in fact it seems awesome. He’ll have Khushi with him from tonight only, lose to him, in his room, breathing the same air as him.

Her name will be joined with him, she’ll be Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, his mate. She’ll belong to him in very way in front of this world. Damn it’s all sounds so amazing. He smirked at his own thoughts when he felt breathless looking at the sight before him.

Khushi was coming down along with his Di and her Amma and Bua ji dressed in bridal maroon red lehanga, like an enchantress, the color was looking sinful against her pale skin and her bare waist, he gulped at his own thoughts. She was looking so beautiful and graceful that she could give a tough competition to top models of his company. Her face was half covered with veil , how she must be looking without this veil, he mused. Well he’ll know that soon , he smirked at his own thoughts and looked at her who was now standing in front of her.

Khushi’s lehanga: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/c8/9e/83c89e18b276dce305a7a202377829f9.jpg

Khushi’s look: http://static.indianexpress.com/pic/uploadedImages/bigImages/B_Id_406086_bridal-fashion-week.jpg

He could see the goose bumps on her skin, he know she can feel his hated gaze and must be blushing behind that thin net veil.

Anjali: uhu uhu Chotte stop staring her like you’ll eat her, she’ll yours in sometime and then you can stare to heart content but now let’s start with rituals.

She laughed making him embarrassed and other also giggled as Arnav glared at them. Khushi thanked her devi maiyya for the veil otherwise she would have been died with embarrassment.

Nani(looking at Garima & Madhumati): If you don’t mind, I feel it would be better if Chotte get married first as he is elder son of our family.

Garima: We have no problem. You’re elder, we’ll do as you feel best.  Nani smiled and asked Arnav to sit in mandap.

Arnav forwarded his hand in front of Khushi, who held it hesitantly hearing the teasing and laughing around. Arnav ji never cares about anyone, putting me in embarrassing situations again and again, what the need of holding my hand and take me with him, can’t he go and sit first like Nani ji said, Khushi thought blushing furiously.

Pandit started with mantras and Arnav was all the while stealing glances of Khushi as everyone present there was admiring the couple. Akash and Nk helped Shashi to keep his hand upon Arnav and Khushi for Kanyadaan and Khushi’s eyes misted with emotions, Arnav saw the single tear which rolled down from her eyes and he felt bad, he know how much she loves her Babu ji, they both share a special relationship.

Image: http://www.14gaam.com/Image/Hastmelap.jpg

Anjali was tryng Shyam’s phone again and again who was ignoring them irritated with plan failure but he was unknown to the good news he missed or the bad news for him. Anjali did the gathbandhan and when Pheres was going on finally Shyam received the call and was making excuses about his absence but what Anjali told him was enough to turn his world upside down. “Saale Sahab and Khushi ji is getting married, No! this can’t be happening.” He ran back to reach the venue as soon as possible.

Image: http://static.abplive.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/20143102/wedding.jpg

Arnav held Khushi’s hand in his tightly as they did pheres , both reciting every promise they’re making to their hearts. After that pandit told Arnav to tie  mangalsutra around her neck which he did happily, after that it was turn of sindoor, taking sindoor in between his fingers, his hand slipped inside her veil to fill her partition.

Shyam reached there running like a maniac only to see Arnav filling her partition, he looked aghast. Khushi ji is married now, to his Saale Saahab, he is late. Everything is finished

To be continued……………….