two: officer wilden.

2009

"It's just a simple diuretic that prevents the empathetic from being just and giving it up

"It's just a simple diuretic that prevents the empathetic from being just and giving it up."

She slid off her tank top, giggling as she pranced around in her bra and jean shorts.

"Ugh! You are so lucky you wear a C cup!" Spencer whined. "I can barely fit a B if I try really hard."

Jo smiled as she squeezed at her chest playfully in the mirror. The last few summers had been nothing short of amazing for her. Since moving from Colorado when she was thirteen, she had been a daisy in an endless spring. She lost the braces, got layers put in her hair, and ultimately stopped caring what other people thought. At nearly sixteen, she felt untouchable. But not too untouchable, she thought. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been fooling around with an older boy. "I am pretty damn hot, aren't I?"

"Totally." Emily grinned.

Ali gave her a sour look from across the room, quickly masking it with a smirk. "You might want to wipe the drool, Em."

Hanna tossed Jo a flowy, off-shoulder shirt. "I think we'll all be drooling soon if she doesn't put a shirt on."

Jo slid the shirt on a twirled, enjoying the way it danced with the wind. She pulled a pair of brown sandals from Emily's closet and slipped them on. "How do I look?"

Aria gasped, "Jose! You look like Pocahontas with that tan!"

Jo sang an off-tune rendition of Colors in the Wind as Hanna fanned Jo's hair, letting it flow behind her. The six girls broke out in laughter at her terrible voice. Ali, staring through the open blinds, stopped laughing abruptly.

"I see you!" Alison seethed, marching to the window. She banged on the glass as she stared into the darkness. The girls surrounded her, trying to find whatever she was so angry about.

"Who was it, Ali?" Emily coaxed. "What did you see?"

"He was in that tree, spying on us!" She raged. Jo crossed her arms in confusion. "I am so creeped out!"

"Who was it?" Spencer asked this time.

"It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh." Ali ran a hand through her hair wild blonde curls.

Jo's eyes went wide. She looked out the window again. No Toby to be seen. "Do you... Do you think he saw us naked?"

"Probably."

Aria looked at the other girls. "Should we tell someone?"

"I mean, we could," Ali said but Jo stopped her with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"I think I have a better idea."

2010

"Why was Jenna there?"