Chapter 10: Warned

"No!" I struggled against Timmy's grip. It wasn't an iron grip or either rough but it was pretty strong.

"Timmy! Let me go! I didn't even get to eat!" I found it funny how I spoke to him like I would to any other classmate. Was that creepy? Yes, yes I think it was. But did I care? Nope.

In a couple seconds we were in his office. I literally tore his hand off me. How dare he? What is with these people and them refusing a simple 'Eva can you please come with me.' But nooooooo. They have to use some sort of physical labor.

"This is child abuse," I muttered under my breathe my eyes wandering around the floor not meeting any ones eyes.

Any ones?

I guess you caught that huh?

Well yes. Once we arrived here I could tell that the room somehow got colder. Maybe it had to do with the creepy lady in the tight bun. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was her.

"It is not child abuse if we are trying to save some students from very harsh punishments," said the strict lady with the voice that kind of pissed me off further than it already was.

"And that student is not you," she practically hissed out. Wow, did I feel the love now?

"Well good because I can take care of myself," I said snapping out of my thoughts and facing the lady with a glare.

I saw the lady start reddening in a bright red like she was about to burst out yelling. Timmy gave me a pointed look before walking to her side and wrapping his arms around her waist and placing a kiss on her neck whispering, "Come down Hun."

EWWW! So did not want to see that. I instantly closed my eyes with my hands.

"My innocent eyes are forever burned with that horrid image!" I said dramatically and heard Timmy chuckle.

I peaked out of my hands to see that the lady was red but she was blushing. My hands instantly went back up. Old people blushing was awkward, especially when they were meant to yell at you.

"Okay! Let's not let poor Eva faint! We have much to discuss," announced Timmy.

"Oh thank God!" I sighed popping myself into the nearby wooden designed chair. "Anything but looking at that....whatever that was!"

The lady scolded me before taking a seat on Timmy's lap.

"Eva, do you realize what this school is for?" Timmy asked wrapping his hands around the lady. We'll call her Lady.

"To make kids suffer?" I asked seriously shrugging while leaning back in my seat. somehow I knew it was story time. I despise those.

Timmy continued ignoring my answer, " Joshua Night made this school for Shifters or what is known today as Werewolves." Lady looked as if Timmy was telling the most interesting story in the world.

"He was hell-bent on making a pack stronger than any on the face of the world," he took a breathe of air while making a fist gesture, "A pack so powerful that it did not stay in one place. This pack was to move around the world as one. They were to be the protectors of the other packs from rouges or other dangers."

I seriously wanted to roll my eyes, but I resisted. JUST GET TO THE POINT TIMMY!

"So he created Night Academy. All students are trained here to be able to fight even the 'gifted'. They all fight across the world as what we can compare to the NAVY SEALS. A powerful pack that protected others. That, my dear, is the school you are currently at."

"So your saying we're a army?" I asked confused now.

He shook his head but his eyes were glistening with pride, "No, not exactly. Your a strong pack that is going to save save many lives one day." He sighed, " And that brings us to our current situation. Eva, you can not save lives if you start hurting your classmates!"