I will never get used to this.

~One Year after the voltori came~

I was lay in bed watching a movie next to my husband of one year to this day when our one year old half vampire daughter who looks 10 came in with tears in her eyes. I was a little scared of why my strong daughter was almost crying. I jumped up and ran at vampire speed to her.

"Baby why are you upset?" I asked and Edward sprung up and ran to us.

"I had a bad dream." She said rubbing her eyes groggily.

"What was it about?" Edward asked.

She tried to speak but every time she opened her mouth the only sound that came out were sobs. Edward smiled then looked confused then gasped and looked livid and a little scared. She must have been thinking about it and Edward read her mind.

"What?" I asked and Renesmee pressed her hand to my face to show me what happened.

~Dream~(Through Nessie's eyes but Bella is still 'saying' what she sees and when she says 'I' she means Renesmee)

We were all sat in mine and Edward's meadow. It was us three but Edward was holding a baby in his arms. I think its a boy because it was wrapped up in a blue blanket and had 'E.J Charlie Cullen' sewn on it. I then noticed my self hovering over the baby but occasionally looking over at Renesmee and smiled.

I then heard a male scream and ran to myself and held on. I looked up and saw Aro stood there with blood around his mouth and my fathers limp body in his arms. Aro just smirked and ran off.

All of a sudden my eyesight was cut off and I was all alone. Me and Edward chained up and the babies limp body in the corner of the room covered in blood.

~End of Dream~

"It's ok baby." I said and held Nessie tightly. I felt another two arms around the both of us and knew it was Edward.

"We won't let anything hurt you baby." Edward whispered. "Do you want to sleep in our bed tonight?" Nessie just have a weak nod.

I picked her up and carried her over to or bed where we stayed for the rest of the night, me and Edward watching a movie, Renesmee sleeping in the middle of us clinging onto Edward for dear life.