Main House

-Bella POV-

"Morning sweetie." I greeted and walked into my daughters room.

"Morning Momma." She said sleepily and lifted her arms up as an indicator for me to pick her up.

We walked out of her room and into the kitchen where Edward was making breakfast for Renesme. Eggs, sausage, bacon and a pint of Lion blood. Normal.

"Morning princess." Edward greeted and took her off me.

"I want to see grandpa and grandma today. Pwease." Renesme whined and gave him the puppy dog eyes knowing that he couldn't resist.

"Okay princess but you have to eat all your breakfast and drink all of your drink and be good for Momma." Edward told her.

She giggled and threw her arms around his neck and kept on repeating thank you over and over again.

"No problem princess but eat your breakfast now okay?" Edward instructed and put her down on a chair in front of her breakfast.

-At the main house-

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Nessie yelled running to Esme's and Carlisle's waiting arms.

"Oh my sweet little girl. We've missed you." Esme sighed hugging Nessie tightly.

"Welcome back princess. Emmett's waiting for you in the living room." Carlisle told her just before she ran off screaming for Emmett.

"It's so good to see you two again. How has life been treating you?" Esme sort of joked knowing that our lives never changed.

"It's fine but Renee's in town to visit us and Nessie. Despite being a little forgetful she can be very eagle eyed. It's where I get it from and we all know how that turned out." I said burying my head into Edwards shoulder at the memories of the past.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Bella." Edward soothed and started to stroke my hair.

"Momma! Daddy! Look what I drew!" Renesme shouted running towards us with a piece of paper in her hands.

She swiftly stopped in front of me and Edward waving a piece of paper in her hands in front of our faces. Edward took the paper from her and held it so we could all see. It was a picture of 4 people but one looked like a baby. The two people that seemed to be adults looked like me and Edward then the smaller person looks like Renesme.

"It's beautiful honey but who is the baby?" Edward asked.

"It's the baby from my dream. I really want a baby brother or sister." She sighed and hugged me.

Me and Edward looked at each other with guilt. We wanted another child but because I was a vampire we couldn't no matter how much we wanted to. We could adopt but we didn't want to bring a full blooded human into our family because if they decided that they didn't want to become like us or that we were monsters then we couldn't handle that kind of rejection from someone we raised. It would be heart breaking on the whole family but also if they were full blood we wouldn't know how the family would act when they were thirsty.

"I know you do sweetie and we would love another child but you know we can't. I'm sorry princess." Edward sighed kneeling down to Renesme's level and hugged her close to his chest.

"I know Daddy." She said hugging him back.

They pulled away from each other smiling to each other.

"I promise I'll see what I find. That's an interesting idea and not something we thought of." Edward whispered in her ear just before she ran off giggling.

"What was ?" I asked as Edward stood up again to his normal height.

"That's for us to know and you to find out." He answered cryptically.

"Come on. Please please please tell me." I begged.

"No. Now let's go inside. I'm sure Alice would want to talk to you or take you shopping or something of that nature." Just as the words left his mouth Alice ran out to us screaming shopping.

"Go change into something more presentable then me, you Rosalie, Renesme and Esme are going on a shopping spree." She demanded pointing to Edward's car that we used to get here.

"Fine." I grumbled and went to the car.

-At Bella and Edwards cottage-

I arrived back at the cottage and went straight to mine and Edward's closet. We are supposed to share it but Alice buys me too many clothes so now Edwards clothes are on the shelf above mine that we had to build. I started to look through my cloths and tried to look for things 'Alice worthy'. I saw the perfect black dress and picked a few accessories to go with it.

Outfit:

Alice will be proud

Alice will be proud.

-At the Cullen house-

I quickly drove back to the house after changing into the outfit. When I got there Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Edward and Renesme were waiting outside for me. I stepped out of the car and heard many gasps from my family.

"You look amazing love." Edward complimented.

"This is what I'm talking about. Why can't you dress like this all the time." Alice squealed.

"You look pretty Momma." Renesme said and hugged me.

"I don't think I've seen you look any better except on you wedding." Rosalie gasped.

"You look stunning honey." Esme dry sobbed.

"Thank you and I didn't want to go back and forth so I just put on what Alice would've liked to not waste time." I said picking up my daughter and standing as close as I could to Edward.

"Let's go ladies!" Alice shouted grabbing my hand and dragging me away with Esme and Rosalie close behind.

"See you later love." Edward said kissing my cheek and then Renesme's cheek making her squeal and the rest of us chuckle. "See you soon princess."

"Bye daddy." Renesme sighed.

"Bye Edward I'll see you soon." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

This will be an interesting experience.