Renee.

-Bella POV-

"Bella! Renee and Phil are here." My angel shouted up the stairs with his velvet voice.

"Coming!" I shouted back then turned to my daughter, "Okay honey, Grandma Renee doesn't know so you have to do what we do with Grampa Charlie okay? Can you do that for Momma and Daddy?"

"Yes Momma." She replied.

"Okay then lets go." I took her hand and lead her to the stairs here I saw Edward, my mom and Phil standing there.

"Hi mom. I missed you." I said and hugged her quite tightly but not too much. She hugged back and I felt tears on my shoulder.

"I missed you too baby." We pulled back and she took a good look at me then looked at Renesme. "Whose this? Why does she look like Edward and you?"

"Mom, Phil this Renesme mine and Edwards adopted daughter."  They both looked shocked.

"Hello, Renesme. My names Renee." She knelt down on Renesme's level. "How does she look so much like you?"

"Princess, why don't we go and get dinner ready." Edward then took Renesme into the other room for effect.

"She's Edward's cousins daughter. They were on their way down to congratulate us as they were in Europe for the wedding. The car was hit, head on, by a drunk driver. They were both killed and none of us wanted her to go to an orphanage. It turns out that I can't have kids, so we adopted her." My mom was in tears and Paul's eyes were watery.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. It was really nice of you to adopt her. She seems really sweet."

"I know. She's an angel. So would you like to get to know her?" Mom nodded her head.

"Sweetheart. Come here." Renesme came out of the kitchen with a nervous expression on her face.

"It's ok Princess. That's Momma's Momma. She's a nice lady." Edward said and picked her up so she would feel safer. After the Voltouri she's wary about strangers and clings to me and Edward.

"Hello." Renesme said and gave them a small wave.

"Hello Renesme. My names Renee." Rene held her hand out for Nessie to shake. Yeah, I call her Nessie sometimes. The name kind of grown on me.

"Hello Cullen's I have come for the beautiful Renesme as Billy misses her as well as me. Oh hi Renne and Phil." Jacob said bursting through the door.

"Jakey!" Nessie shouted and jumped out of Edwards arms and into Jacobs.

"Jacob can you come back later please? Let Nessie hey to know her grandparents. Come back tomorrow or later today." I offered.

"How about we let Nessie choose huh? What do you want to do, spend some time with super cool Jakey or stay here with boring Momma and Daddy?" Me and Edward glared at him but he just smirked at us.

"Both. Jakey stay here then when we're done, we go to La Push. Everyone okay with that?" God this kid is sassy.

"I'm okay with that. You guys?"

"Fine. Mom, Phil please take your time in getting to know her. Preferably until she asleep for the night." I said and Edward chuckled but Jake glared at me. "Doesn't feel nice does it?" I smirked at Jacob knowing full well he knew what I meant.