Shot 5

#swasan_ki_duniya
#episode_5
_________________
recap- ragini POV ...Pari and adarsh truth revelation....
_________________
two days later....
swara- ( moving here and there in whole house)... dida how much time has gone..sanskar hasn't returned yet..now I can't wait...I m missing aayush like hell...

dida- ae shoru...wait koro...sabr ka fal
mitha hota hai...

swara- but dida..

aayush voice came from behind..he ran and hugged swara...

aayush-( hug swara by waist)..mumma I missed u so much..

swara( sit on her knees and hugged him)- I missed u too my bacha..how are you???... you are fine Na...

sanskar- swara he has come back from trip not any world war..

swara shows fake anger ..aayush and dida giggles..

swara- OK...aayush and sanskar you both go and fresh n up and I m arranging dining..

sanskar and aayush ( unison)- OK..boss..

swara- dramebaaz..

soon swara arranges dining... and they all were sitting on dining..

sanskar- OK..champ..now tell me how was ur trip?? from starting to end ..I wanna know everything..first tell me did you find any girlfriend or not??

swara- ( fake anger) sanskar he is just
a kid..and what kind questions u r asking you.. I m saying..don't u dare to spoil him..

sanskar- what u wanna say??.. having gf is a bad thing...so from that point..what u mean I m spoilt..( gets up from the chair)..

(dida and aayush were laughing silently by seeing this)..

swara- what u and gf...tell me the name of that chudail...her murder episode will be shown in crime petrol..( in full anger) and u Mr.maheshwari
don't u dare to walk even near any girl..otherwise u will be thrown outside of the house..

sanskar ( gulps )- no no..Mrs maheshwari.. how can even I think about any other girl...I still love my life..

swara- good...now sit silently and eat it food..

sanskar- as u say...waise aayush u were saying something.. ( tries to divert topic and lighten swara mood)

aayush- mumma..dadda..I didn't make
any gf...BT I found a sister...she is so cute..

swara- oho aayush.. in one day itself u made a sister...

aayush- yes mumma...she also tied this in my hand..( points towards rakhi in his hand)..

swara- oho...so now how will u contact ur spoken sister now??

aayush- oho mumma..I will use phone and do video chat with her..

sanskar- swara it's common sense yr..be grown up..and u should be
proud.that he brought only sister for himself.. he hasn't planned to bring daughter in law...by the way what is the name of ur that sister champ..

aayush- her name is amanat maheshwari... dadda...she is so cute..she somewhere looks like mumma...

swara- ur sister name is so cute...aayush...

aayush- yes mumma...and I will call her today evening...

swara- I too wanna talk to ur sister..
aayush- okk..mumma...

whole family do chit chat and have fun..
*************************
in mm....
amanat comes from her trip..and went to ragini...

ami- Chachi..how are u??? and how is my brother or sister...

ragini- everyone is perfect..how was ur trip ami..

ami- it was awesome Chachi...and Chachi u know.. now I have two
siblings.

ragini- how is that possible ami??

ami- see one is there( points towards her belly) and one I found on trip..
ragini- acha..

ami- yes Chachi and his name is aayush...

ragini- what u said ami?? what is his name..
ami- his name is aayush Chachi..

ragini ( her eyes sparkle with a hope) - ami do u have any contact of aayush..
.
ami- yes Chachi.. I have brought his phone no..

ragini- ami..pls give that no to Chachi..u r my princess na..pls ami.

ami- ( takes out her diary and give the diary on which his no was written).. Chachi here it is..

ragini- thank u ami..( monologue) shayad Jo hm soch rhe hai whi sach ho)..
she dialls the no..BT no one picked.. she tried again and again.. BT no response..
BT something strikes her mind and she check the WhatsApp list.. and she checks the no there..... and she smiles brightly and calls everyone and shouts and runs like mad...

ragini- bhabhi Bhaiya..maa..papa...laksh sab aaye..jldi..

everyone gathers in Hall....

ap- what happened ragini?? why u r shouting like this?? you shouldn't run like this in this condition..

ragini- ma ap sunengi to ap bhi aise hi
khush hongi..

laksh- ragini PR hua kya hai..

ragini- swasan mil gye laksh...

laksh- kya...KB kha kaise...( started jumping like a monkey)..

ragini explain whole scene how ami told about his spoken brother ..whom she find on trip and when she hears the name aayush she asked about no and when she check the WhatsApp list the no has the DP of swasan along with aayush...

everyone was super excited... and a
new ray of hope was there....

ragini- dekhna maa..laksh.. ab SB thik ho jaayega...( to ami) thank u beta...u don't know how much big help u have done of ur Chachi..
everyone smiles...
_______________________
so guys done with this one..
hope u liked it..