Shot 7

#swasan_ki_duniya
#episode_7
____________________________
recap- dida slapped shekhar..
___________
Dida- wao...so u r telling that shoru should have informed u that her maa died in front of her.. (holds his color) because of u and ur maa my daughter died...now u r saying that we should have informed u..so u could do her last rituals.. chi..get lost from my sight.. otherwise I don't what will u
do..just get lost..

Ragini- nhi naani maa..it's not like that..we didn't know about maa..pls try to understand.. swara tum to jaanti ho Na hum aisa nii kr skte..

Swara- bhut ache se jaanti hu mein apko Mrs.maheshwari.. if u have forgotten.. let me remind u what u have done..first u had broken my marriage with laksh.. then u broke my maa heart just for ur sake..then u made me marry sanskar forcefully.. then u proved me characterless.. this
wasn't enough for u..don't u remember what u did when u became the owner of maheshwari house..but I never complained..may be because of ur bad doing.. I got him( holds sanskar hand).. so thank u so much Mrs.maheshwari .now u can get lost from here..

Laksh- Swara how can u talk to ragini like that..

Sanskar- so why u and ur wife and these people came here..we hadn't invite u..so why u came..get lost..

Ap comes there and hold sanskar hand..

Ap- beta..why are you doing all this?? pls forgive us..will not u forgive ur Badi maa..

Sanskar- ( removes her hand) I m sorry aunty..but u r no one to me..I remember that only u said that only blood relation matters..so we are doing that only..my mom dad had taught me to respect elders and I m doing that only..so please kindly all of u move from here..

adarsh and pari- swasan pls forgive us..we know we have done a lot of bad things but pls forgive us..pls..

swasan- oh so you forgave them and why not they are your blood relations right???... They are Mr. And Mrs
Maheshwari son they must have realised their mistake and you would have forgiven them... How much low you will fall you used Amanat a child so that you can reach us..

Laksh- Sanskar you are flying so high... We are seeking forgiveness na what else you want..

Swara- Mr. Maheshwari did we invite you here to seek forgiveness??... Take your family and get lost from here... And dare you talk to my husband in that tone...I won't spare you...

Ragini- Swara mind your words..

Swara (high tone)- oh shut up.. And get lost..

Ap- Swara why are you trying to break our family??.. Mistake are done by human only..

Dida- Ap we are saying last time... Get out from here and you are saying as if you have kept your family tied till now... With due respect I m saying get out otherwise I will call police..

Swasan- just move from here..leave us alone..we have learnt that in this world only blood relation and money matters..nothing else..now pls go..

Aayush and Amanat came out..

Aayush- mumma..why u all are
standing outside.. we all should go in..

Swara- yaa aayush.. we are coming.. we are just bidding by to them..

Aayush- mumma dadda.. ami was saying that they will stay here for 3-4 days..can't they stay with us??..

Swara- but aayush..

aayush started crying..

Sanskar- Don't throw tantrums Aayush if we have said go in then go in... Understood...

Aayush- OK dadda..

Dida- I will see him... You just send them out I can't tolerate them even for a second..

Aayush and Dida went in..

Shekhar- how dare you to shout on my son?..

Swara- He is no one to you get that in your mind.... He is legally our son

Sanskar- And I know how to deal with my child... Swara they won't move from here... We will go in..they wil go whenever they want..

Swara and Sanskar moved in ... They once see Amanat because that little child didn't had any mistake in it... Swasan bended on their knees and kissed Amanat forehead and blessed her...

Sanskar (with a stern face)- and for God sake don't make her mentality cheap like yours..

Swasan moved in while they all stood there helplessly seeing them after sometime they also went from there.

Because it's said na " once damage is done , it's done"
______________________