Shot 6

____________
Ragini ask Laksh to enquire about Swasan from the travel agent who had the contact with Ami school to take the students to the trip...from there they came to know that it was a inter school trip..in which all the branches of Xyz school came and they came to know that Swasan are in Mumbai...

Ragini- I m very happy Laksh..I got my sister back ..now I will seek sorry from her and I m sure she will forgive me..

Laksh- yes Ragini.. u are right... I too want to seek sorry from Bhai..

Ap- we all want to seek sorry from them Laksh...we all are responsible for all this..

Dp- u all pack ur bags...we will move to Swasan home in Mumbai... (to Ragini).. if u wanna inform Shekharji then u can do...

Ami- where are we going???

Pari- we are going to meet ur aayush Bhai at his home...

Ami- really mumma...yipee..( she shouts with joy)..

Dp- all of u get ready...we will move by today nyt itself..

All members node in yes..and move to their rooms..
soon everyone leaves to Mumbai..
__________________________
Swasan home..( evening)

Aayush was playing in garden with sanskar... dida and swara were sitting there...

soon a girl comes there ...

girl- Bhai... how are u??...

Aayush- Ami u here...how???
( yup the girl was ami)..

Aayush- daddy..mumma...dida maa...she is ami..whom I met at my trip...and she is my sister..

Swara- hello....u r Amanat right.. ( sits on her knees).. u are so cute..

Ami- thank you so much Chachi..

Swara- Chachi( shocked by the word Chachi).. beta why are you calling me Chachi??.

Sanskar- yes beta...u only know
aayush here..we are meeting first time..

Ami- because they said u r my Chachi...( pointing towards the whole maheshwari family) and u r my Chachu..

Swara and Sanskar stood there numb..all flashes were coming in their mind.. tears made their ways from their eyes. ..

Ami- Chachi say Na..u are my Chachi..( to sanskar) and u r my Chachu.. and aayush vaiya is my brother..

Aayush- wao .mumma dadda..she is my sister..

Swara- Aayush took ami with u inside home and play with ur toys...

Aayush and Ami went inside.... and all of them were shocked why aayush is calling swasan mumma dadda..they came to swasan..

Swara- why you all have came here??.. to celebrate our barsi..( it's a ritual done after shrad)..

Ragini- no swara ..it's not like that ( tries to hold her hand but she moves
away)..

Swara- stay away.. Mrs laksh maheshwari.. otherwise ur husband will not like it..

Laksh- why are u talking like this Swara???

Sanskar- what's wrong she said..Mr maheshwari.. ur wife will get haunted if she will talk to us...because u all ( points finger to all of them) made us die. by doing our shrad...

Ragini- Swara...pls..u can scold me..beat me...BT pls don't talk like
this ....

swara- why Mrs maheshwari?? and who I m to be angry on u ?? kyuki naaraz unse hua jaata hai Jo apne ho..

Ragini- Swara..tum maa ko bulao..hm unse bat krenge..wo samjhengi..bulayo unhe...

Swara- ( tears collected in her eyes..she could burst out anytime).. why I will call her?? she is no one to u...stop calling her maa.

Ragini- how could u say that swara?? u know how much I love her..

Swara- yaa..I know.. how much u loved her..that much..that . when she needed u most..u left her...

Ragini- swara..pls..call her once..I wanna see her..and ya one more thing why aayush is calling you mom dad..her mom dad are maa And papa naa...

sanskar- u all pls leave from here..we don't wanna and we don't need to explain anything to anyone...

shekhar comes there..

shekhar- swara.. pls beta..forgive us and call shomi ..I wanna seek forgiveness from her...( holds her by shoulders and cups her face)..

swara- ( moves away) stay away from me ..u murderer...stay away ( she shouts)..

sanskar- swara control urself..

swara- how could I control..because of him and his mother..my maa left us..we shattered.. why he didn't remember this 5 yrs ago..why he didn't come.. when I begged my maa
life to him that nyt...where was her daughter ( ragini) who claims that she loved my maa...that nyt..where were all of them.. ( points to all members) that nyt...when my maa just wanted to meet once. her so called husband..

shekhar- swara why u didn't tell me before... ( he started to cry)..

just then he felt a slap on his cheek..yes he was slapped by dida...
_________
precap- raglak and other members drama..
____________