Chapter 9

****Hi guys Aqierra here, and I would just like to ask if you all would be kind enough to leave me some comments on this chapter. It's just that I have want to know what you all think of the chapters. I don't care if you leave comments saying that you have the chapter. I just want to hear from you about what  you think of the story. And please don't be afriad to let me know what you think i could have done to make things better. I take criticism well so please don't be afraid to let me know exactly what you think.****

Happy Readings

_Aqierra_

Chapter 9

Lyndon’s Pov.

            My face was blank when I heard him call my sister his mate. I pretended like I didn’t hear him, because it was clear that everyone else didn’t hear him. Well everyone except for the werewolves who were now looking at Melrose as if she was a welcomed site to them.

            I watched as Tristan slowly sat down with a huge smile on her face and I saw the look in both Monica and Blake’s eyes when they both turned to face Mason, as if they were checking to make sure that what he said was the truth. When he slowly nodded at them both their faces were lit up.

            I took on last bite out of my pizza and got up and grabbed my tray.

            “You’re done?” Melrose asked, raising her head to look at me.

            “Yeah, uh, I wasn’t that hungry in the first place.” I said looking down at her and giving her the, we need to talk look. She understood perfectly well, what that look meant and she grabbed her things.

            “I’ll come with. I need to find my class anyways.” She said excusing herself and getting up and grabbing her things.

            “I can show you were your class is.” Mason said getting up as well.

            “We’re fine.” I said looking directly at him. He studied my face for a while and narrowed his eyes at me. I gripped on to my tray harder then I was supposed to, because something in me didn’t like the way that he was looking at me. I couldn’t put my hands on it, but it was if, he was challenging. And something in me was telling me that I needed to do something about it. But instead of causing a scene a gripped my tray and stared at him.

            Reluctantly, he decided to sit down, and focused his look on Melrose. I guess he was trying to calm himself down instead of make a scene. Everyone was watching us, and I watched as Blake lend over and whispered something in Mason’s ear, and he suddenly went stiff.

            I grabbed Melrose’s arm and pulled her out of the cafeteria.

            “Nice, meeting you all.” She said looking back at the table that we just left. When we threw our trays away and made it out of the lunch room I quickly made my way to my locker. Melrose followed closed behind me, silently looking at me with concern.

            When we reached my locker I put in the combination and quickly grabbed my keys. I took Melrose by the arms and quickly made my way to the school’s door and towards the parking lot. I practically ran the rest of the way to my car. I quickly unlocked the doors and we hopped in, the car. I put the keys in the ignition, and started the car up.

            Pulling out of the parking lot, I floored the car down the streets. When I was sure that we were no longer in close to the school, I drove around, to make sure that we weren’t being followed. I drove around for a good ten minutes, before finally deciding to stop and park. I pulled into a busy super market and parked the car.