Chapter 1- Prologue

Percy POV
I was at the beach with Annabeth. Then Poseidon rose from the water. My son, come train with me in Atlantis Poseidon said. My father and I went to Atlantis. He taught me secrets about the seas known only to him. We trained for several hours. It turns out my father and Hades can control people's blood. Hades blessed me when I got back to Camp Half-Blood. Then Hestia made me her champion. Zeus also made me his adopted son, champion, and heir. I Lightning Traveled next to Jason scaring the crap out of him. "How did you do that"?Jason asked. "I am the adopted son, heir, and champion of Zeus"I told him. Jason looked at me jealously. "Let's Duel"Jason said. "Sure, all powers and weapons aloud"I declared.  We went to the arena. Jason summoned his gold gladius. I uncapped Riptide and a six foot long Trident made of Atlantean Steel(which is bluer than Sapphire), Imperial Gold, and Mortal Steel. Jason swung at me but I blocked it with my sword and I summoned my shield which I used to block his next strike. Jason struck again. I stepped inside his strike and blasted him back with fire and shadows mixed with black lightning. Jason grinned thinking I had foolishly given him an energy boost but I drenched him in water doubling the pain of the shock. Jason fell to the floor knocked unconscious.