Chapter 2

Percy POV
I have learned stuff about the sea known only to my father.  I had trained with Poseidon for 8 months. Today I am going to propose to Annabeth. I floated to the surface. I looked for Annabeth. Then I heard moans of pleasure coming from The Zeus Cabin. I walked in and almost had a heart attack and a stroke at the same time. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Annabeth was having sex with Jason. ANNABETH AND JASON. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU TODAY ANNABETH. JASON ASIDE FROM FRANK AND HAZEL YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. I'LL MAKE SURE PIPER KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED HERE TODAY. I shouted at them. No you won't Jason said drawing his Imperial Gold gladius. I drew Riptide which is now made of Atlantean Steel, Imperial Gold, Stygian Iron, and Mortal Steel. I also drew Typhoon, the twin of Riptide. Jason slashed at me but I sidestepped and him on the back of the head with my sword hilt effectively knocking him out. Have a nice life with Jason, you prideful son of a bitch I told Annabeth. Then I told Piper what happened. Piper and I left camp together. We went to Olympus. I told the Olympians what happened. I WILL KILL JASON MYSELF Poseidon raged. Will you two accept Godhood Zeus asked. Then the Fates appeared. They made me a Titan. All hail Perseus, Titan of Elements, Emotions, Time, Space, Matter, Gravity, Magic, Reality, Monsters, The Eclipse, Hunting, Balance, War, Weapons, Weaponry, Heroes, Loyalty, Betrayal, Immortality, Mortality, Ninjas, Spies, Warriors, Assassins, Power, Energy, Handsomeness, Appearance, Defense, Offense, Doors, Dimensions, Strength, Speed, Agility,Creation, Destruction,and Stealth said The Fates before they gave me their blessings and flashed out. Prophecy, Fate, Destiny, Doom, Foresight, and Forethought are my domains as well now because of The Fates' Blessings.