Chapter 3

Author's Note: The picture is Nico's sword.
Chaos POV
My father and I stepped through a portal to Olympus. We gave Percy our blessings. Then Void gave Percy the additional domains of Tartarus, Weather, Natural Disasters, Seasons, Blessings, Curses, Fortune, Misfortune, and Life. I gave Percy the additional domains of Blood, Ichor, Death, Darkness, Light, Shadows, Shadowfire, Hellfire, Darkfire, Heavenlyfire, Red Lightning, Black Lightning, Purple Lightning, Greek Fire, Lava, Poison, Acid, Venom, Toxins, Potions, Plants, and Animals. That's when Ares said Percy you have like 40 domains now. No I have 76 domains Percy said. Void then gave Percy the domains of Day, Night, The Sky, and Earth since Hemera, Nyx, Uranus, Erebus, Tartarus, and Gaea faded. Percy now has 80 domains. Void blasted Percy with a black and gold power. I have made you a Primordial since you would have faded permanently if you had tried to take on your true godly form Void said to Percy. Percy was now more powerful than me but slightly less powerful than my father Void. I also gave Percy the additional domains of Knowledge, Cleverness, Senses, and The Wild. Since Pan faded we needed someone to take the domain of The Wild. Percy now has 84 domains. Before Percy became Immortal he was 6'0 but now he is 6'8. Percy had a 8 pack before but now he has a 12 pack. Percy is also Handsomer now. The Goddesses were drooling at the sight of him. Piper became The Primordial of Beauty, The Sea, Fire, Rewards, and Punishment. I also gave Percy the additional domains of Oaths, Law, Order, Justice, Fairness, Truth, Lies, Trickery, Deception, Disguise, Flexibility, Fitness, Wellness, Drunkenness, Madness, and Peace, Percy now has 100 domains. Percy renamed himself Tartarus for his Greek form and Erebus for his Roman form. Then Tartarus (Percy) flashed out. Then he reappeared.