Chapter 6

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

It's been a month or so since what happened between Sam and I. Sam asked me out a few days later. It was so romantic and unforgettable. My mom was so happy when she found out that he asked me out.

That day I came home after Sam dropped me off Elizabeth was at my house. Apparently, she told her everything and when I mean everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

I have no idea how these two women have become friends. I bring Elizabeth over a couple of times and my mom is already exchanging phone numbers.

Elizabeth didn't mean to spill it all out during her and my moms, girl to girl talk about me and Sam. At least she claims. It was embarrassing to know that my mom knows I have a sëx life now and, to witness my mom telling me that I better have used protection and everything else that comes with it.

Elizabeth was just enjoying the view of my mom scolding me. She laughed a bit from time to time. Who am I kidding? She was laughing the whole time.

Passing the fact that my mom embarrassed me in front of Elizabeth. Sam takes me out to eat every few days. They are nice but something feels off.

I will be honest. I didn't see any of this coming. I still don't know if I made the right choice to say yes. I mean I know it's not like I agreed to marry him. But it's just... I don't know. Even after knowing what I was getting into without being a 100% with him, it still feels off. I guess that's how it feels to be in a relationship with someone your not 100% into.

Rebecca wasn't a fan when she found out that Sam and I were dating. She doesn't like that I get to be happy. She's always finding a way to get into Sam's pants. Well even with all her troublemaking, I and Sam are still together. Rebecca can't breaks this. I trust Sam.

'I guess the shower is the best place to think'

I turn off the water and grab a towel that's hanging near by. I go to my room and than my closet. I just don't know what to put on. I mean it's not that cold outside but it's not that hot either so I guess it's fresh outside.

With me dating Sam I have changed. Not in a bad way but good. I have let loose. I don't wear as much bagy clothing as I use to. And I love the change.

Well I think I found what I want to wear. I take out a jean jacket and white loose shirt. Black jeans and scarf that I have laying around. I reach for my brown smooth boots.

 I reach for my brown smooth boots

Ring... Ring...

"Hello?" I answer the phone without checking.