Chapter Twenty One

Blakelyn's POV:

Last night was one of the worst nights with Trevor. He was up almost every hour, crying because of his mouth. I sat at the breakfast bar with a mug of coffee. I played on my phone as I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Harry and the twins walking towards me. "Morning." Harry said softly, putting the twins on the floor. "Morning." I yawned. I watched the twins toddle over to their blocks and started to play. I felt Harry put a hand on my shoulder and sit beside me. "Go back to sleep babe." He said to me and I shook my head. "I'm fine, we can just have a relaxing day today." I said and he nodded, kissing my cheek.

I finished washing our dishes as I felt one of the twins hold onto my leg. I smiled and looked down to see Trevor. "Hey babe." I cooed. He grinned up at me and my heart melted. I picked him up and kissed his cheek, going back over to the couch and sitting down. I set him down on my lap and he put his hands on my chest. "Do you feel better?" I asked him and he nodded, we've taught the twins how to nod and it's the most cutest thing in the world. I smiled as he laid his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head as we sat in silence. I heard Christian squeal and turned to see Harry peeking out from behind the couch. I smiled as Chris' squeals and giggles made Trevor giggle too. "Daddy's silly huh?" I asked them when Harry crawled out from the back. "No I'm not." He smiled and sat down beside me, picking up Chris. I chuckled as we sat and played with the twins.