Chapter Thirty One

Blakelyn's POV:

"Look how cute you are!" I squealed at the twins. They both looked at me. They were both wearing dark blue swim trunks. We were going to go to a indoor water park before going to the zoo in the late afternoon. I grabbed their diaper bag and put everything we needed in it before picking them up. "Har, you ready?" I asked, putting dark blue crocs on the twins. "Yeah." He said and walked towards me. I looked up at him, he was wearing a pair of yellow swim trunks and a white tank top. "Looking good." I smirked. "You two." He said and picked them up. I was wearing a burgundy bikini top and matching bottoms. I slipped on a coverup and put on my flip flops.

"Wow." I smiled as Harry and I sat the twins down. Christian squatted and splashed at the water, giggling. "Is that fun?" I smiled. "Yeah." He giggled and continued. Trevor walked over to play with some fountains with Harry walking with him. I watched Christian put his face near the water and blow bubbles. I smiled as he looked at me. "Good job." I said to him. We continued to play before going to get lunch there.

I helped Harry pack our suitcases as the twins napped. Today's our last day and we'll be leaving first thing in the morning. "Did you have fun?" I asked him and he nodded. "It was a great break from the real world." He said and I nodded. "You just have one more year." He said and I smiled. "Yeah, I can't believe I'm graduating next year. Also I'll be 18 in February and the twins will be two." I smiled. He nodded and sat beside me. I smiled when he kissed my cheek. "I love you." "I love you too."