[two]

please point out mistakes in a respective matter if you see any, i think i got them all, but some do slip past my eye, thank you!

~

t h i r d  p e r s o n

Hiccup and Toothless jogged down to the centre of the sanctuary, where the alpha rested, surrounded by all the dragons of the sanctuary, which circled above him around a spire, a waterspout of colourful winged beasts.

The king, or alpha, raised his head; and Toothless and Hiccup bowed before him, looking back up at him as he began to speak,

"As Cloudjumper may have hinted to you, I am becoming very ill, or that is what our elder dragons think. A fatal disease is what they're telling me, and they're searching for antidotes, right at this very moment."

"So what's our part to play in this-?" Hiccup excitedly interjected.

"As I said earlier yesterday, you two need to go search on islands far out, as you are the sanctuary's most agile and swift pair. Hiccup, you are a human walking around in a dragon's scales, hypothetically, so you could potentially look like any other viking at a distance, and Toothless, you know more of the Archipelago than most dragons here, I need you to search islands with high vegetation in search of medical carrying plant life; in which Hiccup can define. Also, search some viking villages, and find their healer, Im sure they may have some things too, just don't get caught."

"As you wish, we'll start our journey right this very moment." Toothless proposed.

"I wish you good luck, and safe flying." The alpha nodded at Hiccup, which Hiccup returned.

"I know, I'll be fine." Hiccup reassured the king, bounding off to follow Toothless.

Miles of vast ocean surrounded the sanctuary, making it almost secluded from the rest of the world, which was great on their behalf for safety reasons, but it made finding islands a tiresome flight. The first day of flying was the most energy filled day for the both of them; they set flight just before the sun came up, and landed on an inhabited island just as the sun set. They had covered the long part of the flight - the never ending sea, in one day, and both Hiccup and Toothless had to find their way around the dark island in the moonlight, in search of a cave to set up camp. After avoiding a few territorial boars, they finally found a cave up high in the cliffs, and settled in for the night.

Day two of the journey was a little less exciting. They had to fly past the dead line of islands that enemies had destroyed, leaving what they called, "The Barren Ring". It wasn't really a ring, but the islands mapped out an ovalish, almost circular shape, and they were all incapable now of providing any plant life, since the soil had been covered in ash, flames, and just about everything else you could imagine from a war between two sides. Once past the Barren Ring, they entered through the Fog Gate, or more commonly known as "Heilhiems Gate", into the most inhabited part of the Archipelago, where the Outcast, Hairy Hooligan, and Berserker Tribes inhabited. Hiccup knew very little about these tribes, and for a fact he had never seen past the Fog Gate in person. Though he only knew that the least hostile of the islands was Berk, but they had no more or no less liking to dragons than all of the other tribes. They were the enemy.

Not even wanting to think about landing on either of the Tribes' soil, for fear that they would be splintered in seconds, they scouted a sea cave, which carved into the rock on a large sea stack. Inside the cave, there was rock that still hadn't been eroded by the forces of the sea, and provided a somewhat dry place for them to figure out what island they were going scope, and find out exactly where their healer stayed, and what she had.

After hours of planning until sundown, Hiccup and Toothless made their way out of the sea cave together, Hiccup riding Toothless, to make them less obvious- and to hide Hiccup, as he blended perfectly into Toothless if he laid down. Both of them decided that Berk was the best option, and Toothless noted that there wasn't many guards out on night patrol.

After studying the buildings from the sky, Hiccup and Toothless had identified: the forge, or the blacksmith workshop, the meeting hall of the village, which was two giant doors that led into the mountain, the weapon shed, the food storage, the Chief's house, and perfectly; the healer's hut. The healer's hut happened to be conveniently placed at the highest point in the village, giving easy access to both Hiccup and Toothless.

Toothless decided that Hiccup would be the one to go in, hiding his wings - once he entered - under a cloak of shed dragon scales that they had collected from the thousands of dragons in the sanctuary. The cloak was only used in special occasions, as it was extremely valuable, and took Hiccup forever to sew the different scales together. Lets just say he wasn't intent on making another one right away.

He flew into the hut's large window, pausing in the opening to check where the healer was. Absent. Hiccup heard a thump on the roof, which was Toothless landing.

"She in there?" Toothless asked from outside.

"Don't think so, she must be down at the village." Hiccup responded, careful not to be too loud incase she was in here.

Once through the window and on the wooden floor, he wrapped his wings around himself, and grabbed his tail, wrapping it around his left leg. His wings were too tall when flat up against his back, so he found out that if they were extended, and wrapped around his upper body, he could hide them just a little bit better. He slipped the cloak on, and rustled through the bottles and flasks of labeled ingredients, in a language that looked somewhat familiar, though he never heard of it before; let alone, he had never spoken before. After a minute or so, he figured it to be Norse, the most common language among vikings. He knew a little bit of norse, from having heard it, but he never actually had spoken it before on any measures; just the occasional muffle of the word when he heard a new one, writing it down with a charcoal pencil on a piece of papyrus in a scribble of unidentifiable symbols and supposedly "letters" that looked somewhat like he would imagine it to be, though he was far off.

Hiccup grabbed a few of everything, flasks, herbs, substances wrapped in material, and more, placing them quickly into his satchel. He whistled quietly, but there was no response. He walked out onto the front deck, where he would be able to see Toothless on the roof.

The door squeaked, and caught on the frame, but he forced it open, walking out the door, to an axe at his throat.

~

Soo, hows the book?
I also have a few things I would like to clear up for those who may be confused:

1.
Hiccup hasn't lost his leg yet.

2.
Toothless has both of his tail fins, and no saddle.

3.
Both Valka and Stoick are alive, and on Berk.

4.
Astrid does not live in the Chiefs house, like she did in the last book, she lives on her own.

5.
A little bit of the last plot will change.