Random information 2!

Picture made with my phone^

A lot of people asked me how long spells work.

Some spells say that it works in one hour, or 5 minutes. That's not true. You can't pop a tail in 5 minutes! The magic needs to develop.

It will take at least a month or two to work. For some people it can take more months or even years to work.

But most spells work in 2 months.
Getting powers takes 1 month longer.

🐠

Make a mermaid book!

It's super fun! You can get A diary at almost all bookstores. And decorate it with seashells pearls and fish 🐟

Here are some stuff you can write in it:

About the spells you have tried.

About the side effects you've got.

Draw your tail! Or look one up on the internet.

Here is mine:

You can also write about all your adventures!

And about the fish in the ocean
You can look on google which fishes live near by you.
You can draw them!
Give them names or write what species they are.

 You can draw them!Give them names or write what species they are

🐠

How to get mermaid hair:
(I got this from a website)

Grow your hair out long. Just below your shoulders or longer is best.

If your hair isn't naturally wavy, curl it lightly to give it a natural wave.

If you want a more natural wave to your hair without using rollers or a curling iron, try braiding your hair while it's still wet after washing it.
Sleep with the braid in and take it out in the morning.

Cultivate a healthy shine to your hair. A few ways you can do this is by adding a little bit of vinegar to your hair and rinse it out with cool water instead of warm.

Leave-in shampoo, or do a hair mask with eggs, mayonnaise, Aloe Vera, and more.

If it feels right, your hair can be partly wet, especially the tips. This will give you that "I just stepped out of the ocean" look.

You can also put water and salt in a squirt bottle and spray your hair a few times to get that ocean, beach look.

Get the right hair accessories. Since you're spending so much time under water, put fake starfish, coral combs, or even a sprinkle of sand in your hair to show that you're a true mermaid.

🐠
If you got mermaid hair, you can also make a mermaid crown!

🐠If you got mermaid hair, you can also make a mermaid crown!

These are super cool!
You can find la lot of d.i.y. videos on YouTube. But I will write it down here too.

You need:
🐚Hot glue
🐚A hairband
🐚Seashells / sea ⭐️ s
🐚Iron wire or sturdy carton( I recommend carton)
🐚Paint/glitters (optional)
🐚Pair of ✂️

1: Carton: cut the carton in a 👑 shape
1: Iron wire: bend the wire in a 👑 shape

2: glue the carton or iron wire to the headband.

3 glue the shells to the iron wire/carton

4: (optional) paint the crown 👑
5: (optional) add glitters ✨

6: done!