19 | again...?

19 | AGAIN...?

It was Milani's 5th birthday and Calista had planned out the day so that Milani would have the best time in her life

It was Milani's 5th birthday and Calista had planned out the day so that Milani would have the best time in her life. Celebrities and their children were all arriving alongside Milani's friends that she had met in preschool. The Neverland Park was open and hundreds of workers were stationed in their places, prepared to feed the children cotton candy and popcorn.

Calista was running around like a mad women, attempting to find where the chef placed the cake. She was running through the halls when she ran into someone, causing them both to stumble back. "I'm so sor—" Calista began but when she saw that it was Michael, she scoffed, "get out of my way loser." She joked causing Michael to feign a hurt look.

"Ouch." Michael chuckled then on his heel.

"Wait! Could you find where Louisa set up the cake? I can't find it." Calista pleaded with her eyes. Michael nodded and went on about his day, completing the task Calista had bestowed upon him.

Calista, on the other hand, had suddenly felt really sick. She hadn't eaten anything yet, for it was still early in the day, but her stomach was warming her that she was going to be ridded of last night's dinner. She sprinted to the nearest bathroom and waited until she felt herself throw up. She exhausted all of her stomachs contents into the toilet, then scurried up to her bedroom to brush her teeth.

As she was brushing, she realized that she had been having many symptoms recently— particularly pregnancy symptoms. Calista hastily dug around in the cabinet to find a pregnancy test in the very back. She quickly peed on it, then left it in the bathroom— for she had more pressing matters to take care of.

* * *

Later on that day, Milani's party had came to a close. Calista was helping the staff clean up all of the wrappers the children had discarded on the floor when Michael rushed into the living room. "Calista!" He called out with his eyes almost bulging out of his skull.

"What is it, Mike?" Calista briefly looked up from the ground.

He held up the small, print pregnancy test stick and waved it around. Calista gasped and pulled him into another room before the staff saw— she wouldn't want someone to go sell a story to the paparazzi. Calista snatched up the stick and read the message on the small screen. It informed her that she was surely pregnant.

Michael smiled widely. "You're pregnant." He whispered.

Calista looked up at him, butterflies growing in her stomach. "I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed then threw her arms around Michael, hugging him.

Just as Calista shouted that, Milani had entered the room they were in and heard her mother. "What does that mean?" She asked, cocking her head.

Michael and Calista jumped out of their skin for a brief moment, then almost melted under their daughter's soft gaze. "It means you're—" Calista began, but Michael cut her off shooting her a warning look.

Calista knew that children had a big mouth but, she also knew that Milani needed to know that she was going to be a big sister. "It means you're going to be a big sister. But, you can't tell anybody, it's a secret for now." Calista squatted in front of Milani, grabbing her hands.

Milani nodded furiously and crossed her heart. Then a puzzled looked crossed her small face. "But, what does that mean?" Milani asked again, not fully comprehending what her mother had said. Michael and Calista simply laughed, smiling down at their daughter.