Chapter 13 Job E

Amanda's POV:

Someone was poking my arm. I moved my arm and tried to roll over. That was a bad idea because it hurt my leg.

"Asshole" I groaned and opened my eyes. Brooklyn was sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Good morning to you too." Brooklyn said.

"Sorry I'm a real bitch in the morning." I said and sat up.

"It's okay and it's not really morning. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon." Brooklyn said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

I was hungry and my stomach growled. Brooklyn looked at me and she pushed the table to me.

"Eat" She said looking at her phone again. In front of me sat two pancakes and two pieces of bacon. I got through the first pancake and put my fork down. I had a feeling in the back of my throat. The same feeling I get when I'm going to throw up.

"Mia you need to eat." Brooklyn said.

"Brooklyn I need a bucket." I said.

"What?" Brooklyn said.

"I'm going to throw up." I said.

Brooklyn put her phone down and handed me a bucket. As soon as it hit my hands I threw up everything I had in my stomach. Brooklyn held my hair back as I continued to vomit in the bucket. When I was done I looked in the bucket.

"Brooklyn why am I throwing up blood?" I asked.

She looked at me and let go of my hair. I handed her the bucket and she looked at it.

"Well I don't really know. I'm going to draw some blood then I'm going to ultrasound your stomach, just to be safe. It's most like because of the medication I gave you and the fact that you really didn't eat much, and the concussion." Brooklyn said. She took the bucket into the bathroom and came back.

"I'll be right back okay." She said. I nodded and watched her leave.

I looked at the pancake and pushed it away from me. I couldn't even thing of eating right now. The feeling was back. I push the blankets off me and I grabbed my crutches. I pushed the IV pole with me to the bathroom. I flipped the lid open for the toilet and fell onto the floor. I threw up again.

I felt someone pull my hair back and start rubbing my back. When I was done I flushed the toilet.

"Brooklyn I think something is wrong." I said and rubbed my head.

"What hurts Mia." I jumped when the person talked, it wasn't Brooklyn. I turned around and say Demi was standing behind me.

"Shit." I said when I saw it was Demi.

"Sorry if I scared you. I saw Brooklyn when I got here she told me to watch you. When I didn't see you in bed I walked in and saw you here. Are you okay?" Demi asked.

"No can you get me a wet paper towel please?" I asked.

Demi nodded and went to the sink. She came back with the towel. I took it and whipped my mouth and my face.

"Can you help me back to bed. I don't think I'm going to throw up again." I said. My stomach feels like it has settled. Well it feels settled for now.

"Sure just give me your hand and I'll pull you up." Demi said.

"That's not going to work. You're going to have to pick me up, because my ribs are bruised." I said.

"Okay I'll put my arm around your waist and pull you up that way. Sound good?" Demi said. I nodded.

"Okay if you're in pain just tell me and I'll stop." Demi said as she put her arm around me.