Chapter 3

Sophie and Biana looked at each other before they rushed out the door at the unmistakable sound of the three boys screams.

They jumped into action, prepared to attack whatever was making them scream when,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Biana screamed angrily.

"Tickle fight?" Keefe answered, tickling Dex a bit more. Dex squealed and tried to push Keefe away which resulted in them falling to the floor. They knocked into Fitz and the three landed in a heap on the floor!

"Oh my gosh, you are such children!" Biana exclaimed.

Sophie burst into a fit of giggles.

"What can I say," Keefe shrugged getting up from the floor, fixing his hair while doing so. "Gotta entertain myself somehow."

Fitz rolled his eyes. "And your definition of entertaining is causing mischief and maybe blowing up the school in the process?"

"Nah I'll leave the blowing up the school to Foster here. Now mischief on the other hand..." he smirked and put his arm around Sophie. Fitz looked the other way.

Later that night as Sophie was in her room she heard a knock on her door.

They had all picked out rooms in the large (as all Elvin houses were) house earlier that day. The Black Swan had provided them with everything they would need, food, shelter, clothes, everything.

Sophie went to the door of her room and opened it. Standing outsider her door was... no one. She looked around in confusion. Then she saw something flutter at her feet. Sophie picked it up. It was a note...

Meet me by the ocean
~Fitz

What do you think? I was half asleep while I wrote this so I know it's not the best writing. Next chapter is where the story really blooms!

Please vote and comment!! Thanks!

~penguin9007