Chapter 9

This is starting at the point in Chapter 8 when the perspective changed from Sophie's to Keefe.

*Sophie's POV*

I wake up the next morning after probably the best nights sleep I've gotten in weeks. I'd forgotten what it felt like.

I get up out of bed pumped to start my day. This was going to be a great day I decided.

But that was before I knew all the drama this day had in store...

I pick up my brush and start combing through my mess of bed hair. That's when I hear a knock on my door.

I smile and cross my fingers, hoping it'll be the one person I desperately want to see.

"Come in!" I say.

In the doorway stands the one and only Fitz Vacker.

"Hey!" I say.

He gives a smile. It's almost his perfect model smile, but something's off with it. Could Fitz be...nervous?

I shake my head slightly. Ridiculous.

"So what's up?" I ask, walking over to him. "It's still kinda early in the morning."

"Sorry, I suppose it is." Fitz says. "There's just something I wanted to, tell you."

Before I can react he comes over to me and embraces me in a hug. "It's good to see you." He whispers in my ear.

I giggle in confusion. "Um, it's good to see y-" 

I'm cut off by the press of his lips to mine.

I gasp.

I feel his hands on my body. His lips up against mine. We're pressed together, holding onto each other.

No.

I know it's short, sorry!

Tell me what you think, vote and comment please!!

~ penguin9007