JACK NO WTH

You had been with the Master of Darkness for sometime now. It really didn't make much sense to you as to WHY he kept you, but he did none the less.

He had taken you from the future around the same time he threw someone named 'Jack' into it. You assumed it was because he needed to keep a balance of people existing and bla bla bla time stuff.

To be honest you didn't really mind being with the demon. He was bossy at first and threatened your life on several occasions... In the first hour... But he gave up trying to intimidate you.

The future you came from wasn't as dramatically devastating as Aku's time, but it was depressing. The real reason Aku gave up on his threats is because after the third time you yelled at him

-flashback-

"Why don't you just do it then?!" you were furious. This magical goop monster thing just picks you up out of no where and steals you away to his rock house in the middle of nowhere and then THREATENS TO KILL YOU?!?! Like you even cared! You had been depressed since you were six years old! And suicidal since you turned 13 five years ago.

Aku had stopped throwing his little fit and just stared at you, dumbfounded.
"You keep threatening to kill me so how about you just do it already! KILL ME! You'd be doing me a HUGE favor! You stupid sack of slime!" You were so fed up at this point you didn't notice the angry tears gushing down your face. The whole time you looked directly into Aku's wide eyes. He had remained unblinking the whole time. You weren't sure if that made you feel more mad or sad and hurt inside.
Aku bent down and scooped you into his large hand, which to your surprise wasn't gooey, but warm and smooth under your hands.
"You have a lot of sadness and anger for someone your size..."
Aku trailed off for a moment, you could tell he was looking for your name somewhere in his mind, before he could find it however you told him.
"..Its... (yn)" you said as you sat in his large hand and pulled your knees to your chest, your 'moment' being over.

Aku once again looked at you, as if examining your soul.
"(yn), I can see you are very strong, how is it that you are still broken like this?"

You didn't respond to him. All you did was tuck your head between your knees. The last thing you needed was a therapy session from presumably the devil himself. You heard Aku sigh and say, almost to himself, "you will be living here with me girl, until further notice."
You didn't object, your life at home wasn't great in the slightest. And at least here something exciting could happen

-flashback end-

Since then Aku and yourself had grown fairly close. Although Aku was a demon king, he wasn't a stick in the mud. One day you had convinced him to play a video game with you. It wasn't an especially exciting game, but Aku said he enjoyed playing it with you- er, well he completely denied it but you knew he was lying.

Right now Aku was letting you watch Jack for him while he simply relaxed. He knew nothing too exiting could happen to the samurai in the world he was in so he said you could watch all you wanted.

You had been watching for an hour before you zoned out; you wish you had stayed like that..

When you turned your attention back to the screen, portal thing, Jack was COMPLETELY NAKED. To make matters worse he was surrounded by FIVE NAKED WOMEN PRACTICALLY CRAWLING ON HIM.
WTFF!!!

Aku's relaxation was disturbed by your loud screaming. The Demon hadn't told you how to get rid of the image or sound so you were stuck listening to the five women trying to seduce the samurai.
"AKU WHAT THE HELL!!! GET OVER HERE MSKOEEKEJENENE!" The rest of your sentence was jumbled up by more jibrish and screaming from you as one of the women brought her hand too low on the Samurai's abdomen.

It wasn't soon enough when Aku came to where you were being tortured.
You were curled into a ball screaming shut up when Aku asked "What is WRONG with you (yn)!?!?!"
You stoped screaming long enough to say to the surprised and worried demon "Jack isn't keeping it pg!!!!" you then ran into Aku's side, and shaking, begged him to turn it off. "Aku please please get rid of it I dont want to hear or see anymore! Please just make it stop!!" You buried your face deeper into his side and held on tighter to his large black body.
After the shock of you hugging and clinging to him like this went away he looked at the portal in disgust. You were right, this was in no way pg. He blushed slightly as the image disappeared from view. He looked at you a minute before placing a hand over you. Aku wasn't much accustomed to... Feelings in general, but he wouldn't lie to himself. He did try when it came to you. By now you had stopped shaking, but you still held onto Aku with your face buried. You relaxed more when you felt him sigh. He attempted to pat your back soothingly before asking if you'd like to join him in relaxing. You nodded against him.