Uhh..

(-You honestly couldn't help how accident prone you were, really!-)

At first you were content laying on the hot rock, your back stretched out perfectly, now however... Hahaha....
BURNING
STUCK
HELP
OH MY GOD OW
You were in so much pain, it felt like the rock just got twice as hot as it first was, and with the angle your back was curved at, there was no way you were getting up.

(so basically I screwed you over)

The rock was too wide for you to roll off of too, and your sweat had sealed the small of your back to the stone as well.

You tried to throw yourself up off the stone and failed with a loud grunt.
Aku was looking at you. You felt bad for acting like this, but you let out a small whimper. This was really starting to hurt bad.
"Aku.... I need help"

After blankly staring at you a second Aku picked you up off the rock. He didn't look mad at all. He placed you down near the edge of his water. He was laughing to himself. You could see it in his eyes. You glared daggers at Aku at first. The Demon just laughed harder at you. Then you saw a rope holding a pot of water above Aku's 'spa'.

While he was laughing at you, you ran over to the rope and slammed into it as hard as you could. You heard a small pop from a pin holding it down to the basin. You smirked as the water fell onto Aku's head. He was soaked now. And while you were laughing you didn't notice the angry look on his face until it was too late for you.

When you looked up all you saw was a tidal wave of water coming twords you. It hit you, washing you down the edge of the spa and into the red floor. You coughed up water onto the ground and heard Aku cracking up again at your drenched body. You honestly looked like a wet cat.
I

NCLUDING THE VERY DISPLEASED PART. This time when you glared at Aku he stopped laughing. He did however turn a bright red. His face stuck making a small 'o'.

You looked at him a moment before looking down at yourself in fear. YEP. Yep yep yep. You were wearing a verry light colored top. And now you were all wet.
You turned and ran to the main room with the fire and quickly as you could, dried off. Aku came out a while later. And while handing you a black dress he started giggling. You looked at him questionably until he handed you a small- to him at least- mirror. You hair was poofed up and crazy. You and Aku burst into laughter about it.
The rest of the day you and the demon Lord talked about weather and how many things people bought for their hair and how many ridiculous ways people did their makeup and things like that, while you tried to tame the mess on your own head.
You were wearing the dress he gave you.