monster's angel part 11

Hi guys thank you everyone for your votes and a special thanks to chitraraj94 jamuna23 SyedRoumaan Anulov Nainitaal SrishtiSharma9 ManpritKaurPhull DazzLing8 eunhye122 SureshVelmurugan Rrmanan VidhiArora686 VeenuDhawan SanaSmartfairy RoseShar2 priyamunmun thakerhinal27 madhavidasa naziasiddiqui15 JagrutiJani tanharahman TaniaRajput AshishMalik2 visamallee avnivasisht deangle SonamChahra mrssiva SnehaAgrawal8 SrishtiSharma9 for your precious comments.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Manik suddenly realised what he said after seeing navya she slightly had tears in her eyes but wiped before anyone could notice but it was noticed by manik.

Cabir was very furious on manik he yelled at manik.

Cabir: what the hell manik how could you think like that.

Manik: I am sorry cabir I asked because you are supporting her to much.

Cabir: she is like my sister.

Manik: shocked what cabir how can you say her as sister how can you give her mukthi's place.

Cabir: manik will you shut up. Mukthi is different from nandini no one can replace mukthi but when I met nandini I felt she is also like my sister. So never say ill about this relationship.

Manik: do what ever you want. And you Pointing towards nandini I have my eyes on you remember that.

With out hearing anything he left from there with navya. Cabir went to nandini and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Cabir: nandini don't take manik wrong it is just that he don't trust anyone.

Nandini: in sad tone I am really sorry sir because of me you and manik sir argued.

Cabir: no don't tell me sorry you are not at fault. Manik has become like this because of our childhood he have been through a lot of things.

Nandini: what have he been through sir.

Cabir: it is not my story to tell.

Nandini: hmm.

Cabir: ok nandini I want this file to be done it is bit urgent.