part 52

Nandini woke up at 6 and took bath and started getting ready. She was jumping and dancing here and there like an excited kid.

Nandini I have packed all the necessary things if you want anything then just tell me I will do it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nandini I have packed all the necessary things if you want anything then just tell me I will do it. Payal said coming form the closet with her bag.

Thank you so much Payal I want to prepare south Indian breakfast Manik loves it very much. Nandini said moving to the kitchen.

Nandini I will ask the cooks they will do it don't stress yourself. Payal said coming behind Nandini.

No I want Manik to have my hand made food so I will prepare it and even Bhai loves what I prepare so today I will prepare breakfast. She said to Payal and she sighed at her stubbornness.

When Nandini entered the kitchen the cooks bowed their head to Nandini and asked her politely if she need something.

Today I am preparing the breakfast for everyone. Nandini said to them and everyone looked her with shock.

Mam just order is what you want it would be ready you don't need to take stress. The head cook said to her.