part 57

Hello maa how are you? Manik asked entering the room disturbing nandini and kusum conversation. 

Hey manik come inside why are you standing at door. Kusum said to him and he entered the room with the big smile on his face. 

Wow when did this happen you are calling mom as maa. Nandini asked manik with surprise.

Ya from now she is my mom right maa? Manik asked side hugging kusum.

Ha nandu from now I have 2 daughters and 2 sons. Kusum said and nandini joined them with a big smile on her face. 

Manik thank you so much I saw my nandu this happy after ages. Kusum said emotionally.

Maa please no being emotional now tell us how is the decorations and preparations? Manik asked her.

Awesome both abhi and mukthi are happy with the arrangements thank you to both of you. Kusum said to them.

Maa come I will show you my dress for the function. She said pulling kusum along with her to the closet manik smiled at her excitment.

Manik took his mobile and moved to the study room.

what's the matter? Manik asked someone in the phone. 

Sir I now please be very careful he is planning to hurt mukthi mam. The person in the phone said to manik and his eyes turned red hearing.

what is his plans? Manik asked him.

I guess he is planning to kidnap mukthi mam. The person said to manik. 

I don't pay you for guessing I want the exact information. Manik roared in phone making person flinch. 

I will give the information by tonight sir. The person in the phone said to manik and he disconnected the call in anger. 

I swear he is going to face the consequences for thinking to hurt my sister just wait for me to come in front of you HARSHAD that is going to be your last day in this earth. Manik thought to himself.

He went out to see Nandini was showing her dress to mukthi, navya and kusum with so much excitement he was admiring his girl so lovingly.

He saw everyone was present in the living room he felt this is the right time to announce about their relation to everyone as everyone were happy. 

hey guys can I have everyone's attention please? Manik asked coming in front of everyone. All of them snapped their heads towards him. 

What happened manik? Abhi asked him.

I have something to say to everyone? Manik said looking at nandini and her eyes widened knowing what he want's to say. She looked at him with nervousness. Manik blinked his eyes looking at her nervousness. 

I love nandini and we both are in a relationship. Manik said to them kusum and cabir had a happy smile on their face, where as others were shocked.