Ch 4

Aster had stayed in your bed while you had slept on the couch. You tended to his every need. You talked about his job as the Easter Bunny. It was all great, as long as you didn't mention your ex. He seemed to get very pissed of when you mentioned him.

"Well, your fever's just about gone! How you are feeling?" you asked, taking your hand away from his forehead.

"Much better, that soup and medicine really helps. I feel like I could take down an army of nightmares!" he said, jumping out of bed and flexing his muscles. You giggled at this act and blushed a little.

"Haha, okay muscle man, let's see if you fit into the clothes I bought for you." you said and brought in the cloths you had bought the previous day. "You're going to need to change into your human form to try them on. Or, maybe half human would do." you continued, laying out multiple outfits for him. When you got to the boxers, you blushed.

"What are these?" he asked picking a pair up. It hadn't occurred to you that you had to explain boxers to him.

"Th-these are called boxers. They go on under your pants." you told him. "Never take them off unless you need to take a bath or go to the bathroom." you continued.

"Why?" he asked. You blushed deeper because you had to explain more.

"B-because!" was all you could say, you couldn't look at him.

"No need to shout. I just don't get the idea of wearing these, boxers, underneath a layer of clothing. I don't need these." he said and changed into his half human form. You buried your face in your hands, your face was on fire. He wasn't going to wear boxers? Just pants. 'Oh my god.' you thought.

Aster chose an outfit and put it on. It took him awhile to figure out where everything went, but after a while, he tapped your shoulder. You had calmed down by then and when you looked around, you blushed again. He looked very attractive in the cloths you set out. He was wearing a tight, light gray muscle shirt, and dark grey shorts with a vertical dark green stripe on each side.

"H-how does everything feel?" you asked, not being able to take your eyes off his chest and abs. He moved around a little bit before nodding.

"Everything feels fine. Now for these ones?" he asked pointing to the other outfits. You nodded and turned around again. It took awhile to get through all the cloths, but it was worth it. You saw many new sides of Aster. He could look extremely sexy in tight cloths, and a total badass in dark clothes with a hoody. You had grabbed a grey shirt with a hello kitty head on it by accident, but he didn't seem to mind. You had giggled at the sight and that made his blush and give a little pout, making his look absolutely adorable.

"Okay, that's it for the cloths. You can just where that." you said, then remembered something that wouldn't make him happy.

"My friend's coming over tomorrow. Please try to be nice." you said to him. The room got darker it seemed, just from Asters mood.

"How can you still be friends with him? He broke your heart!" he said to you.

"Because that's all I'm going to get! I'd rather be friends than never see him again. I . . . I still have feelings for him." you said. Aster looked taken aback, then angry. You flinched away when he walked up to you.

He looked like he was going to say something, but then closed his mouth and stormed out. You sighed, trying to relax yourself. You gathered up the rest of his clothes, taking your time folding them, and put them away.

For the rest of the day, you barely talked to each other. You were reading in the livingroom while he laid on the couch. When you set your book down to go to bed, you looked at him and saw that he had fallen asleep. You couldn't help but give a small smile.