Chapter 1 : The Beginning

*Third Person's POV*
Penny woke up from a smell of smoke in the air 'probably Uncle Gadget trying to make breakfast' she thought she sat up in her bed as the morning sunshine reflected over her sapphire, or as some say blue bell eyes.  She went to change into her usual wear, Red sweatshirt and blue jeans, and redo her signature pigtails.  When she was done she went out of her room"Good morning Uncle Gadget" the girl with pigtails said "Good morning Penny" said her uncle "Why don't you join us for breakfast, I made it myself" said the proud uncle.  As she sat down and finished her cereal (since her uncle burned the toasts) a head popped out of her bowl " Hiya Chief I didn't know you like cereal" Gadget said, " There's no time for eating, Gadget, MAD is up to it again your mission is to stop MAD from spreading deep sleeping gas to the world and maybe even find a cure, this mission will self destruct" said the now scared chief.  "No problem Chief   we're going to stop those sleeping smokes in no time" the Inspector said throwing the mission ball on the counter near the chief.  The ball explodes and the poor, poor chief mumbles "Why does this always happen to me" *sighs* the now covered in smoke chief mumbles. 
*With The Gang*
"Yess another mission so I can kick MAD's and Talon's butt"says the enthusiastic blonde.  "Now, now Penny we fight MAD so we can help the good guys, not so we can enjoy doing martial arts on MAD's and a bird's fingernail's bottom" said the Uncle Inspector.  "Ok, Uncle Gadget" said the hyper girl burning some of her enthusiasm. 

BUT, WHAT PENNY DIDN'T KNOW WAS THAT SHE SHOULDN'T BE CHEERFUL,
                                       SHE SHOULD BE ..........SCARED

A/N: what do you guys think how is it😰 but😔*sigh* please be honest and by the way I'm not talking about the cliffhanger that was on purpose not intentional 😏
                                                  Thank You For Your Time👍🏻
                                                       Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫