Chapter 2: Kidnapped/Captured

Italics =thinking in her head
Normal=Actions and Talking out loud
Only for Penny's POV in this chapter only
*Penny's POV*
We just got here but I can tell that this place is like heaven. From the ruby red roses to the golden yellow sun and the ocean blue sky. To think Talon and his Uncle ruin this beautiful place. That's why we're here no way are we going to let his spiky purple hair and his enormous ego ruin such a gorgeous paradise.

*le time skip*

"Brain go with Uncle Gadget, I'm going to find Talon." *sniff* I know that hair gel anywhere. *Turns around* "Talon!" I say "You found me Pretty Penny" he says "Now let's see if you can catch me"

*Third Person's POV*
"Oh I will, just wait and see"Penny said
*le time skip (again)
"We did it Uncle Gadget, you go ahead with brain to the car I just need to securely destroy the last sleeping gas ball" Penny said while walking over to the last ball.  As the young agent started using her codex she turned around because she saw a shadow which belonged to her archenemy also secretly her crush but she didn't know that ,but what the agent also didn't know was that, the slightest mistake on her codex could open up the sleeping dosage, which is what exactly happened, and as the dosage started going in her mouth and nose, she felt her eyelids get heavier and heavier until she collapsed on to the grass, and her hair ties started disintegrating due to the special element in the dosage, which led to her hair open, and spreading, and displaying her sleeping head, this gave the the MAD agent boy a chance to kidnap his archenemy also his secret crush, as he walked over he froze as he noticed how angelic the girl looked, but soon got over it, and picked her bridal style gently, as he holds her, her head gently fell on his chest, he blushed furiously with bright pink color spreading over his face, as he flew to his Uncle's Lair.

                                                  NOT KNOWING WHAT HIS UNCLE WILL SAY

BOOM 💥 Another One of My Awsome, Dramatic, and Tense Making Cliffhangers.   HAHA I'm Awesome making you wait for who knows how long.  I know, I know, why does this girl make us wait for soooooooooooooooooo long, but hey,  an author's gotta do, what an author's gotta do.  So BYEEEEE🙃🙃🙃🙃👋🏻.(And yes I'm the same innocent 😇 yet brutal 😈 girl).

                                                              Thank You For Your Time👍🏻

                                                                Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫