Chapter 5

The blonde haired girl woke up after what seemed like forever to her.  She knew where she was though this time.  She was in Talon's Room because of all that's happened recently and when she entered this room before the door had a sign with Talon's Room on it and now that she is awake she had time to actually look around the room and to her surprise it wasn't at all what she expected.  Instead of the room being all messy and unorganized it was very clean and organized. The bedroom looked like this :

  The bedroom looked like this :

honestly she expected it to be...well...ya know...boyey.  Then again I didn't know a lot about at all I thought to myself.  I mean was there something important that I didn't know...?  Besides it wasn't like she was his girlfriend or anything.  Wait... WHAT!?!  Why is she thinking like this about him while she's in his bed.  While she was thinking to herself all of this, she didn't see the jacket Talon gave her, slip off and land on the bed.  So when she was suddenly cold and looked around on instinct, she caught sight of the black shiny jacket underneath her hand.  As soon as she caught sight of it she froze remembering what had happened before she fell into a slumber. 

With Thoughts Running Through Her Mind Like The Speed Of Lightning Outside...

A/N : 

TA-DA ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!  Sorry guys I really meant to give a longer chapter but inspiration just seems to be my nemesis lately, unlike how I usually am buddy-buddy with it...so I asked my cousin and she said to just give them what I got so far so it keeps you guys satisfied at least a little bit so thank you guys the views are increasing by a lot and you guys really made my heart burst from joy so thank you soo much!!!

                                                              Thank You For Your Time👍🏻
                                                                  Ruby Girl Out✌🏻️🌹🌺💫