Prison Break

"Master," Neridah's shaky voice called upon the Shadow Lord. "Jasmine wishes to see you." She was already on the ground, bowing full scale, her head facing the ground, she did not see the Shadow Lord's face slightly soften.

"Bring her in." Boomed his voice. Jasmine stepped forward into the swirling red and grey.

"Master, I request that these five are taken to the dungeons." Jasmine bowed very deeply, hiding the spark of hope in her eyes.

"Permission granted. Though I request that they are safely guarded." Neridah held her scorn. The Master gave her special treatment.

"I'll post the Elamefs."

"Good." Jasmine walked over, her mottled cloak flying around her. She snatched up the chain that connected all five of the prisoners together, and dragged them away. As soon as they were out of sight, the tension of the chain slackened and Jasmine halted. She withdrew a set of keys and one by one, her prisoners were freed.

"Are we going to the dungeons?" Sholto asked. Jasmine bit her lip, then nodded. Plainly, she wish it were not so.

"No need to worry about us." Rye tried. Jasmine shook her head.

"Just stepping foot on this land is terrible, let alone in an enclosed, dense space, with no fresh air."

"Well you said we'd be back soon, right?" Lief took up the strategy.

"We'll be fine." Rye reassured her, placing a hand on her shoulder. His eyes sparkling, whispering as if they had their own voice. We believe in you. Jasmine nodded, forced a ghost of a smile, and led them down, down to the dungeons.